Bellator 270 - Gallagher vs. Mix (5th Nov. 2021) ๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Egg Shen

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

0_image004.jpg.4408e84b971a6acc4515b989ded8d90a.jpg

Bellator returns to Ireland on Friday night.

Main Card:

Patricky Pitbull vs. Peter Queally

James Gallagher vs. Patrick Mix

Daniel Weichel vs. Pedro Carvalho

Fabian Edwards vs. Robert Fonseca

I stuck Gallagher/Mix in the title of the thread, but the actual main event now has switched to be Peter Queally/Patricky Pitbull II for the vacant Lightweight belt.

The main card here is decent, Gallagher/Mix is a brilliant fight, and whilst Queally/Pitbull contesting a World Title seems a bit weak, the atmosphere this thing generates at the 3 Arena is gonna be pretty special.

I'll add the prelims when i see a nice graphic, but it seems fairly limited to home based prospects. I'll do some research.

ย 

• Paid Members

Nice little main card that. Goes without saying I hope Gallagher loses. Annoying little scrote. Pitbull vs Queallyโ€™s alright, especially as you say the atmosphere will likely add a lot to it. Always try to catch Fabian Edwards fights as well. Itโ€™ll be on at a nice time for us as well which is always a bonus.ย 

• Paid Members

Yeh, it really is one of the best fights Bellator can put on. That its in front of Gallagher rabid homecrowd is just gonna make it even better.

The Gallagher experiment has been pretty slow, he's still only 24 but a proper step up has been asked for since 2017. In reality, hes probably been brought up the right way because he's still only had 11 fights, but when you talk shit, people expect big things or want to see you fall flat on your face. If Gallagher wins on Friday night, they'll probably stick him straight intoย  title fight.

• Paid Members

Thatโ€™s the one. I was hoping Edwards would smash that twatโ€™s face in.

Shame Edwards isnโ€™t even getting to fight now. Two opponents, two cancellations and a load of wasted time. Hopefully he gets rebooked sharpish.ย 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Cageside for this one again. Pretty average card, but the atmosphere should make up for it.

I'm bulling that Charlie Ward isn't on the card for Edwards to lump the fat slob up. Can't stand that man. I'd say me and the boy would be the only two in the arena cheering for Edwards, had the fight gone ahead. At least Richard Kiely isn't on the card. No "athlete" winds me up more than that lad.ย 

Will post pics and review.ย 

ย