UFC 268: Usman vs Covington 2 - Nov 6 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I remember after Strickland’s last fight when one of the media was suggesting a fight with Holland. I’m not keen, to be honest. I think I said at the time I wasn’t a fan of that pairing. They both talk too much in the cage as it is and I get that it’s part of their tactics to throw opponents off and stuff but I could see them both going that route and it basically just breaking down and resembling a 15 minute argument more than an actual fight. And if it’s a 15 minute argument I want I can just forget to do the washing up or something. Again.

I’d much rather see Holland vs Daukaus 2 and clear up that unfinished business myself. 

I'm going to go with my heart on this one and say Colby to win......however my head is telling me usman is going to get the win again......

I just feel if Colby can get the win it will be way more exciting because where does usman go from here if he does win, he's pretty much cleared the entire division.

I'm also saying Thug rose knock out win and Chandler knock out win however that has fight of the year potentially written all over it.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I'm going to go with my heart on this one and say Colby to win......however my head is telling me usman is going to get the win again......

I just feel if Colby can get the win it will be way more exciting because where does usman go from here if he does win, he's pretty much cleared the entire division.

Nah, not even with the implications for the division am I on board with that lump of keech winning. 

It's a shame Wonderboy lost to Burns, because I guess it sort of shuts him out of contention for a while, and he's probably started his decline. But there's still Vicente Luque (if he wins), Leon Edwards for the rematch, and Chimaev at a pinch.

• Paid Members

Worth a watch. 

I like Bisping in this role. Hopefully we see more of these sitdowns with him in the future.

Edit - not sure why and it doesn’t really matter but, according to Marcel Dorff, they’ve shuffled the order of the main card. Gaethje vs Chandler is now opening the PPV and Edgar vs Vera is third from top. Fuck knows? 

E19049C1-47E5-4130-B4ED-AD0416174599.png

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

yeh they have, i heard a theory is that Frankie Edgar is retiring, win or lose and they want to let him lay down the gloves before the title fights.

Villante is retiring after his fight too.

The card is stacked, i wanna see it all from Jacoby/Allan onwards.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Villante is retiring after his fight too.

He needs to. He clearly hasn’t given a fuck in years.

Haven’t heard the Frankie Edgar retirement stuff myself and I watched him on Mike Swick’s podcast the other day and he didn’t sound like he was planning on calling it a day on there. It sounded tongue in cheek but he even went as far as to say “I’ll probably be one of those guys who never retires”. But it’d make sense if this was it. He’s just turned 40, he’s had a hell of a career and it’s at MSG, not too far from his backyard in New Jersey. I’d like to see him stop soon. The fact he’s started getting knocked out lately, when he never did before and was known for his durability, is concerning. And that knee from Sandhagen in his last fight was about as brutal as a knockout gets. It’s that thing though, if he wins this fight then the competitor in him will probably see it as evidence that he’s got another title run in him. I’d love to see him win on Saturday and retire, it’d be a nice send-off, but I’ll believe it when I see it.