UFC Vegas: Santos vs Walker - Oct 2 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

That main card actually looked pretty nice on paper, as far as fight night's go in this day and age. It didn't deliver though. Price Vs Oliveira was the best thing on the main card (you did have Alexander Hernandez with a fast blitz of a finish, but nobody likes him, so that's not much of a positive).

Walker Vs Santos certainly wasn't what it looked like it could have been. Santos is clearly more tentative and/or slower than he used to be, whilst I haven't a notion what Walker and his corner thought he was achieving. He moved around a fair bloody bit, I'll give him that, but there was very little actual meaningful offence attempted. 

Suprised the commission have allowed Holland to fight again in 4 weeks time. Looking back at it, that headbutt was a nasty KO. Had it been a punch, the fight would have been over straight away, and dont they give fairly lengthy medical suspensions after those sort of KOs? I assume because it was a No Contest they can skirt around it, but surely he shouldnt be back in the gym straight away after such a bad knock.

33 minutes ago, Dai said:

Suprised the commission have allowed Holland to fight again in 4 weeks time. Looking back at it, that headbutt was a nasty KO. Had it been a punch, the fight would have been over straight away, and dont they give fairly lengthy medical suspensions after those sort of KOs? I assume because it was a No Contest they can skirt around it, but surely he shouldnt be back in the gym straight away after such a bad knock.

He's suspended until November 2nd, with no contact until October 24th apparently, which is four weeks from the original fight date. From the initial fight there's a six week period.

• Paid Members

I blamed John Kavanagh’s coaching but maybe it’s Scotty 2 Hotty’s fault that Walker’s gone to shit lately. He’s never been right since this shoulder popping attempt at ‘The Worm’.