WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

14 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

MITB been switched from Aligent Stadium to the MGM Grand Arena due to low ticket sales 

Be some kick in the balls if this event is moved to somewhere like the The O2 in London for the same reason esp having flights and that booked 

Can see it now

"Welcome to Clash at the Castle live from o2 arena, which is situated in the shadow of Windsor Castle"

But no, sales have gone generally well for the event that there is not a chance that they would move it.

MITB had supposedly only sold close to 17,000 as of early May.

6 hours ago, dopper said:

Reports were very positive based on how many people had pre-registered for information about when tickets were going on sale.

From those numbers the likes of Sapp & Meltzer said things along the lines of "they could sell out the stadium twice" and "tickets will sell incredibly quickly".

I thought at the time that not everybody who enquires about ticket information is actually going to buy a ticket, and that was BEFORE they surprised us with the outrageous ticket prices which will have put off a lot of people (myself included).

I enquired out of curiosity, ticket prices were what was expected. Id imagine lots of people were put off by the high hotel prices, due to an event and then travel costs for a wrestling show. People with families will already have paid for a summer holiday and likely couldn't justify a second. 

If they have sold 50,000 then I think they have done nay bad and will likely get 60,000 by show day. 

Not a chance this will get moved unless there's a really big issue. They'll keep it in the arena for 30,000 and above I expect although I honestly think it will sell out. 

I know a lot of people are not in driving range of Cardiff but a lot of places are not actually that far. If I was living in London and planned to go I would probably save money and drive there and back along the M4 rather than shell out for a hotel as well. Even if I was in Bournemouth that would likely be my plan of attack. 

1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Not a chance this will get moved unless there's a really big issue. They'll keep it in the arena for 30,000 and above I expect although I honestly think it will sell out. 

I know a lot of people are not in driving range of Cardiff but a lot of places are not actually that far. If I was living in London and planned to go I would probably save money and drive there and back along the M4 rather than shell out for a hotel as well. Even if I was in Bournemouth that would likely be my plan of attack. 

It won’t sell out till prices start to come back down. Anyone who was paying £300 per ticket has paid it.

On 5/27/2022 at 10:34 AM, JNLister said:

Any sign of the ticket in the Principality ticketing app?

The email suggests it will be there by three weeks before the show, but I'm already a bit paranoid given the app's reviews and ratings.

No sign of it in the app yet, but I too am pretty paranoid about it. To the point where I know I’ll start hassling them from July 1st, even though it says to wait until 3 weeks before the event.