WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

I'm not really anticipating anything big happening, though a Saudi type card with some mental return or a one off dream match type thing would be cool, i'm just hoping they go all out on the production.

• Paid Members

Not been following WWE for a bit and genuinely believed you meant this forum's Butch for a second. I'd definitely pop for that, mind, but not sure how big a reaction it'd get otherwise.

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

A cool moment at this would be someone to do an open challenge and Butch will come out as Pete Dunne 

It would get a decent pop 

Great idea. He could team up with Sheamus O'Shaunessy! And then be at ringside when Drew Galloway wins the title. #downwithslavenames

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

MITB been switched from Aligent Stadium to the MGM Grand Arena due to low ticket sales 

Not a bomb threat this time then.

I thought reports were quite positive for the UK show, sales wise, have I got that wrong? Unless interest has been killed that badly or they have priced themselves out you'd think interest would be up for it enough as we are (or used to be) a staved market next to the major US cities. 

• Paid Members
On 5/22/2022 at 3:23 PM, neil is brill said:

Booked myself a cheap seat on Principality Stadium official website this morning. £43 in total. I know my view is gonna be shite, but I'd kick myself for not going if something big happened. I'm expecting it to be a Saudi quality event though. This will go a small way to curing my broken heart when I was 9 years old, when my mum couldn't get us tickets to SummerSlam 1992.

Any sign of the ticket in the Principality ticketing app?

The email suggests it will be there by three weeks before the show, but I'm already a bit paranoid given the app's reviews and ratings.

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Not a bomb threat this time then.

I thought reports were quite positive for the UK show, sales wise, have I got that wrong? Unless interest has been killed that badly or they have priced themselves out you'd think interest would be up for it enough as we are (or used to be) a staved market next to the major US cities. 

Reports were very positive based on how many people had pre-registered for information about when tickets were going on sale.

From those numbers the likes of Sapp & Meltzer said things along the lines of "they could sell out the stadium twice" and "tickets will sell incredibly quickly".

I thought at the time that not everybody who enquires about ticket information is actually going to buy a ticket, and that was BEFORE they surprised us with the outrageous ticket prices which will have put off a lot of people (myself included).