WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

I looked and its the same for me as well as the one I've always seen

The only difference now is there is a grey box to the left of the ring behind the floor seats but thats just the set up for the Hard Cam I'd Imagine and not a tron and the ramp remains where it always has been

• Paid Members

Landed a couple of tickets fairly central low down in the upper tier. Im not overly arsed about the matches or seeing great wrestling but that's a pretty decent spot to take in the scale and all the pageantry etc. 

Luckily i live closeish, so hotels and travel isn't an issue, but this is gonna be a pricey night out for some folk.

I skimmed an article in the last week or so about Ticketmaster trying to roll out dynamic pricing. Basically bump the value of tickets to scalpers prices since they know people are willing to pay.

Is that what's happening here? First day. Everyone's trying to get tickets and once that dies off the prices go down a bit.

Yeah, I was wondering if this was maybe  done under that ‘Surge Pricing’ thing that Ticketmaster were trying out recently, which as I said at the time can fuck right off. But then again, it could just be that they know it’s going to be high demand and set them high regardless

Edited by WyattSheepMask

2 hours ago, Murtz said:

For those still needing tickets, go to the official Principality Stadium website. Managed to hand pick my seats and get a decent view for £67.50.

WWE kept that quiet, could of avoided those bastarding ticketmaster charges 

The price is really after leaving a sour taste on almost everyone's mouths

• Paid Members

Nah, the Principality site still adds on the WWE service charge of £12.50 at checkout. So a £100 ticket is the same as what i paid on Ticketmaster.

You can select your seat though.

51 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

WWE kept that quiet, could of avoided those bastarding ticketmaster charges 

The price is really after leaving a sour taste on almost everyone's mouths

Jib in the stadium. Big events are the easiest to get in for free.

There is always seating available due to touts not selling etc