WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

4 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Why is it so expensive ?

There not bothering there asses bringing over a proper titantron going by the seating layout 

3 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Because people will pay. 

Pretty much this. A couple of years ago Metallica’s manager was asked why tickets were as expensive as they were on the tour that was happening. He basically flat out said “because people will pay it”. Nothing to do with production costs, Road crew expenses etc, although obviously all of that will have factored into it, simply put “it’ll cost us this much to break even, add X% per ticket for profit, then add Y% per ticket for even more”

6 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Lets hope the event gets a few attractions like Brock Lesner, could have him face Gunter (Walter) because of NXT UK pride or some other waffle 

I admire your enthusiasm for this event, I honestly do. As with the majority of things, we’re going to put more thought into this than they are

It’s a good point, there isn’t a stage set up on the seating plan.  Do we think they’re using the black line out from L9 as the entrance?  They’ve done similar set ups for the rumble recently

28 minutes ago, Ted said:

It’s a good point, there isn’t a stage set up on the seating plan.  Do we think they’re using the black line out from L9 as the entrance?  They’ve done similar set ups for the rumble recently

I’d say it’s a pretty safe assumption. The recent stadium shows they’ve done outside of Mania have just used the dugouts/tunnel as the entrance and haven’t had a huge stage. 

Well I went for the upper tier ones at ÂŁ112 each for me and the lad. Got pretty central according to the map so hopefully a decent view.

Just a shame hotels are so expensive, cheapest I could find was ÂŁ200/night at the Holiday Inn next to the stadium when I booked. Factor in train tickets, food/drink and any other activities for the weekend and I reckon there wont be much change out of a grand by the time we are done.

My lad loves his wrestling though and I quite like the fact his first stadium show is 30 years after my mum took me to Wembley for Summerslam 92.

Edited by The King of Old School

Ticketmaster was really bad for me this morning - got to the confirm payment stage multiple times & it crashed when confirming & kicked me back out again.  Finally managed to get some but they are more expensive and aren't as good as the ones I lost.  I didn't want to risk leaving it until the general sale when there would be even more people trying to get through

25 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

I have a small feeling someone's after fucking up with the seating chart. If you search on TM now the diagram on the left side of the ticket selection has a big titan tron and ramp in front of the North Stand 

I’ve just checked & I’m still getting the same chart you posted a couple of days ago