UFC 267: Blachowicz vs Teixeira - Oct 30 πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺπŸπŸŽƒ

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I really hope Chimaev is coming back at full strength, simply because i want to see just how good he is. The 3 wins were impressive but you can pick holes in them, whats kind of forgotten is that Chimaev was being talked up as a major prospect before even getting into the UFC, tales of him schooling Alexander Gustaffsson in the gym and whatnot.

If Khamzat comes in and destroys the Leech (which nobody does), that train is gonna get rolling again. He could literally find himself a top 5 win away from a title shot. Especially given the state of the division.

• Paid Members

Yeah I can’t see him staying at 170 much longer regardless. I’m hoping Jingliang wins but I’m also hoping that it doesn’t end early because I really wanna see how Chimaev looks when a fight goes into the second and third round. He has gone to the second times a few times, even in the UFC, but he was having it all his own way. I’m hoping Jingliang will be able to really push him. This fight could answer a lot of questions on Chimaev, especially if he looks good after the layoff. Struggling to make the weight doesn’t fill me with confidence though. Interesting fight.

In lighter news, two legends meet…

Nog’s still looking trim. Looks to be in better shape than he did for his last few fights. Although for 45 years old he looks every bit of 70.Β 

• Paid Members

I love this. Big Jan giving Glover a birthday beer from Poland;

Bad blood and trash talk is all good fun but it’s nice to see stuff like this sometimes. It’s not gonna stop them knocking lumps out of each other tomorrow night but they both seem the type who will be happy to knock down a few beers together after it’s all over whatever the result.

I’ve massively neglected this card, and most of the recent MMA, Boxing and Kickboxing. Just had a few things going on. Just taking a look at this card again now and I can’t wait for it now. Even better that it’s on at a UK friendly time!Β 

• Paid Members

yeh just two genuinely good eggs, i love em both.

One of the good things about Jan winning his World Title is that we've found out a bit more about him. Prior i think the perception was that he was a just a stoic Polish bloke without much of a personality, turns out hes a lovely fella.

And like you @wandshogun09my viewing has dropped off the last few weeks, but im all in for this tonight. You cant beat the numbered shows.