Joshua vs Usyk - Sep 25 πŸ₯Š πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Again, i dont disagree but if AJ comes in and tries to impose his will, he'll probably blow a gasket by half way, thats not really how he fights. You mention the Klitchschko fight but because it had such dramatic moments people forget that there were long periods of that fight where not a lot happened. Usyk makes people work when they dont want too, so AJ wouldnt be taking many rounds off, its a tough nur for him to crack.

Its a fascinating one. If they did run it back id love to see how AJ approaches it. He's gotta get that gameplan spot on if he stands any chance.

15 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Again, i dont disagree but if AJ comes in and tries to impose his will, he'll probably blow a gasket by half way, thats not really how he fights. You mention the Klitchschko fight but because it had such dramatic moments people forget that there were long periods of that fight where not a lot happened. Usyk makes people work when they dont want too, so AJ wouldnt be taking many rounds off, its a tough nur for him to crack.

Its a fascinating one. If they did run it back id love to see how AJ approaches it. He's gotta get that gameplan spot on if he stands any chance.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's going to come in all mental. There will be rounds where he eases back on the action, but he's going to have to come in and look to overpower the smaller man. He'll need to be bigger, stronger, and look to cause damage. The truth is, Usyk looked tired against Chisora. He looked far from impressive. Many people, including me, came away thinking "maybe heavyweight is a step too far for him," so it can be done.

If Joshua doesn't look to impose his will and win the fight, then there's no point in the rematch.

• Paid Members

Chisora is just a tough out for anyone when he's motivated, especially a smaller man. He comes forward like a bull, and is hard to deter. There's not many people in the division who can fight like him. Styles make fights and all that.

• 4 weeks later...