Triller: Holyfield vs Belfort - Sep 11 🇺🇸 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Its listed on the Fite TV app for midnight. £13.99 it is which isnt a bad price. You pick either the normal stream or the Trump stream though, i thought there'd be an option to flip between them...not that im paying or planning on listenting to Trump.

Some more confusion around Holyfield/Belfort. Dan Rafael reporting that the fight is an exhibition, the contracts signed point to that and the venue knows. They are just advertising it as a pro fight. Its all weird.

22 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Its listed on the Fite TV app for midnight. £13.99 it is which isnt a bad price. You pick either the normal stream or the Trump stream though, i thought there'd be an option to flip between them...not that im paying or planning on listenting to Trump.

Some more confusion around Holyfield/Belfort. Dan Rafael reporting that the fight is an exhibition, the contracts signed point to that and the venue knows. They are just advertising it as a pro fight. Its all weird.

Why are they posting about it on twitter saying it starts 6pm est if the fights won't start for another 2 hours?

And am I mistaken or is this literally just a 4 fight show?

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Why are they posting about it on twitter saying it starts 6pm est if the fights won't start for another 2 hours?

And am I mistaken or is this literally just a 4 fight show?

4 fight show yeah, but there's all the live music chucked in too, Snoop Dogg is one of them.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

I can't believe there is places taking bets on this show. Especially Haye vs his mate. The guy is supposed to be a Walter Mitty type bullshit artist. I'd expect something dodgy with the result of that fight after alot of suspicious late bets.

Yeah, as soon as I read they were mates and that the idea for the fight supposedly came about during a night on the piss I thought this is gonna be fishy. 

That was so depressing and pathetic a fight card. I can't even be arsed summing anything up. At least Tito or Holyfield didn't die because if this Trillin shit carries on, someone probably will.

I will say fuck David Haye though. Congrats for having the biggest joke of a fight I've seen in awhile. I doubt even Trillin want him back.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/boxing/holyfield-belfort-result-fight-trump-b1918562.html

Scathing but probably accurate.

Shows how much Trump loves America....would rather host a boxing event than go to a 9/11 memorial. 

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• Paid Members

When I saw the MMA/Boxing RIP thread had been bumped I honestly thought Vitor had killed Holyfield last night. What a sad state that was. 

Has Tito ever been clean clocked like that before? I only recall him being shelled up but never being sparked cold. This Anderson Silva retirement tour is too much fun. The Jake Paul fight would be great but Paul is far too smart to get into the ring with Anderson. Watch him call out Tito.