UFC Vegas: Brunson vs Till - Sep 4 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Yeah, had a quick look at Lazishvili and he seems a very decent substitute. Just disappointed Said’s out. One of the cool things about that matchup was that they were both kind of at the exact same point in their UFC journeys. Now Shore’s got what might be just as difficult an opponent but even less well known and it’s a switch up a couple of weeks out. Not ideal.

I wonder what else is gonna change then. Can’t lie I’ll piss myself if Pimblett’s out after all his bellyaching. 

• Paid Members

They’ve moved Ankalaev vs Oezdemir to 267 now as well. Like 267 needed it. 

This card’s gone from a fantastic London card that I would’ve got tickets to, to a fantastic Vegas Fight Night, to now rapidly approaching a ‘they might as well scrap the card’ card in almost record time. Still some good fights on there but literally all the best ones have either fallen apart or been poached for other cards. 

• Paid Members

37-E701-C3-D9-D0-4177-BF3-C-6-F6766-B922

Seriously, is there even a point to this Sep 4th card anymore? They’re slowly taking every worthwhile fight off it and moving them to other dates. And the one’s they’re not moving are being shagged by injuries. If Till gets injured again (likely) and the Aspinall fight falls apart they might as well pull the plug. Don’t fancy a Molly McCann headliner much. 

Edited by wandshogun09

It's a shame that Paul Craig wasn't given a replacement fighter, he's normally good fun to watch and a co main event spot would have been good for him.

Jack Shore's fight is against a TUF season 29 alum in Liudvik Sholinian. He won his first fight on the show but lost out in the semi finals. It will be a good fight but one that Shore should be able to handle.