Fury vs Wilder 3 - Oct 9 πŸ₯Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

unless they've taken down?

the only Inside Camp footage i see of Fury was posted 2 days ago on the Top Rank channel but the actual footage is from when the Euro's were still going on, and hes just around with his team watching a game.

Edited by Egg Shen

It's also worth remembering that it would have been pointless releasing a lot of stuff while the focus was on the Joshua fight. We'll maybe see the promotional side of things ramped up a bit now.

For me, it doesn't really matter. I don't need any videos or interviews to know that Fury has to avoid being hit clean on the jaw by Wilder's right hand. Do that and it's all gravy for the big chap.

2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Yeah, i made a post about that last week. Fight promotion doesnt really kick in until the week of. these days. Especially when big fights aren't doing promotion tours and all that stuff.

Β 

Β 

I guess that’s the thing with PPV. Because ticket sales aren’t the main income generator you can go easy and then have a week or so of publicity. People will still be ordering the PPV right up to an hour beforehand, unlike ticket sales.Β