UFC Vegas: Makhachev vs Moises - Jul 17 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

20210717_102458.thumb.jpg.b4e18b6239fa323b3859e468cc4c24bf.jpg

This has a different mind of feel to it, which i like. Almost feels like a bit of a Showtime triple header boxing show.

Main event of a major prospect getting his first taste of the spotlight, heavily favoured but fighting a tough challenge. The comeback of a former star after a huge lay off against a fellow veteran, and a top European prospect fighting a fan favorite banger who never fails to give someone a tough nights work.

It drops off abit in after that but theres some good stuff sprinkled in.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

I say.

Boring Linguistic Thing (BLT): I was wondering what the rabbit thing was, especially as she's worn them in other pics - had a suspicion that we probably get the word "coney" from the same root, went and checked Google translate, and lo and behold, "conejo" means "rabbit".

Top two fights are of interest to me in this one. Makhachev is clearly a major prospect, and I'm curious to see how Miesha Tate looks in her return. She appears more jacked than I've ever seen her, but then again, Ronda Rousey looked in the shape of her life for the fight with Amanda Nunes, so muscles don't always tell the full story.

Admittedly, may not watch this live. Not invested enough to sit through all the ads and fluff in between fights. I do want to make a habit of watching all the shows again generally though. Thinking I'll watch Impact Slammiversary to see who they scooped up from WWE, then jump back to UFC after.

• Moderators

Totally slept on this card, had no idea Tate was fighting tonight. Saw a photo of her online recently and thought she looked absolutely shredded. I've always liked Tate, but I do have my doubts about her return and her reasons for doing so.

Bae Conejo is on this card and back in March I said this

Still 100% true.

Fucking hell this is getting hard to watch now. It's been break after break after break with a million and one promo packages and talk about the main and co main. I understand you have to hype it up but Fucking hell this is ridiculous. 

Out of the past 2 and a half hours at least 50 minutes has been talking and video packages.