UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Just now, SBD said:

Are the prelims on BT as normal so will be up on the app tomorrow or part of the PPV

Thanks

Yeah, the ESPN prelims will be live on BT Sport 2 from 1am. So you’ll get Hall vs Topuria and Price vs Pereira on there. 

apparently the first fight tonight is scheduled to start at 11:15.

Now it's nearly here I'm absolutely pumped for it. Got a bunch of mates coming round in a hour for pizza and beers and i'm just going to enjoy the fuck out of it tbh.

I put an accumulator on in betfred for £1 and if they all win i'll get back £350 so that makes everything even more intense for me haha

7 minutes ago, David said:

Stuck £20 on a mental acca that will likely never come up, but still, let's hope it runs for a bit to keep me awake.

Went for McG, Thompson, Tuivasa and Griffin. Returns £172.

Jesus how much will you make back on a £20 acca? 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, David said:

Went for McG, Thompson, Tuivasa and Griffin. Returns £172.

theres some decent underdog picks on the card for me.

Ive gone Burns over Thompson. If Burns cant handle that unique Thompson style he's buggered but it feels like a lot of peoples opinion on Burns has dropped considerably after that Usman fight. If this fight had been made pre-Usman i think Burns would have entered the favorite, plus he has more ways to win. So ive gone Burns.

Hardy/Tuivasa is a gonna be a slobberknocker. I just fancy Hardy to land something big. This is a favorable matchup Hardy, he's looked decent standing and in a fight that probably wont hit the ground i think he'll win this via early KO or win a sloppy decision as the pace slows. 

• Paid Members

I can’t speak for anyone else but my opinion of Burns hasn’t dropped since the Usman fight. Everyone’s losing to Usman and Burns did hurt him early. I just think Wonderboy’s gonna be tricky for him. You’d think Burns will do well if he goes the grappling route but Wonderboy could be awkward for him to take down and Burns has seemed to fall in love with throwing hands more recently. Who knows? If Burns can get him down he could make it fairly easy. We’ll find out in a few hours.

Tuivasa vs Hardy is a complete 50/50 to me. 

I'm leaning towards Thompson vs Burns. I'm assuming that they'll be using the big cage for this card, which should help Thompson stay on the outside without putting his back right against the fence so Burns will have to be clever about how he sets up any takedowns. I'm also not sure that Burns is patient enough to make Thompson overcommit to something that he can take advantage of, but I may just have convinced myself of this as I'd like to see Thompson win as I really want to see how he matches up against Usman.