UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Is Mcgregor doing absolutely no promotion for this fight? Haven't seen him do a single interview this week and he's not even in the embedded videos.

He's not motivated

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Chunk said:

Is Mcgregor doing absolutely no promotion for this fight? Haven't seen him do a single interview this week and he's not even in the embedded videos.

here's 4 minutes for you:

ย 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Yeah I won't be watching live. I'll watch first thing when I get up tomorrow morning.ย 

As we draw closer though I am getting more confident for Conor. Here's hopingย 

Dustin by stoppage. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Paid Members

I know we get the โ€˜most motivatedโ€™ bollocks every time Conor McGregor fights these days but this is genuinely the most up for a scrap Iโ€™ve heard Carlos Condit in some time.

If he wins on Saturday, giveย him the winner of Diaz vs Lawler 2.ย 

• Paid Members

I canโ€™t stomach that. Just from the replies about it on Twitter I can tell itโ€™s gonna be the usual shite. The real Conor. Motivated. No more Mr Nice Guy. Which is funny because heโ€™s been an absolute cunt for years. The โ€˜nice guyโ€™ we saw going into the Cerrone and Poirier 2 fights was them trying to put a positive spin on him coming off all those stories of rape and battering old men. Nice guy. Ariel licking his arse is something I can do without seeing any more of as well.

Most people still seem to lap this all up but Iโ€™m really at the point now where I find McGregor and his whole schtick, his face, his voice, his fans, his fight build upsย and so on mind numbinglyย boring. And I never thought Iโ€™d use the word boring in relation to Conor McGregor. Bell to bell, Iโ€™ll be watching and entertained. The rest of it can get in the bin.ย 

• Paid Members

See he's popping up all over the place in interviews now. Must've read my post.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Interesting that he's claiming he was in a sort of split camp for the second fight - half for Poirier and half for aย Manny Pacquiao fight that was supposed to follow Poirier. Was there any serious talk of that at the time or is it just bullshit?