UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 - Jul 10 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Elliot was supposed to fight Su Mudaerji on the Gane vs Volkov card the other night but Mudaerji fell out. So he’d be sharp and in shape. Only thing is he’s usually a Flyweight and O’Malley’s a tall and powerful Bantamweight. It’d do. I’d rather see a legit Bantam in there if possible but on less than 2 weeks notice you’re limited. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Ricky Simon took to Twitter to ask for the fight but Ariel has said he wouldn't have been ready in 10 days.....what's the fucking point in going on social media to try and get a fight if your not fight ready

Yeah, that’s looking like a load of bollocks from O’Malley himself. Simon said yes apparently. Then they went with this new kid anyway.

DD632-E18-DFD5-4-CD2-B8-E8-7018-E8-C78-C

FB5-EBF5-F-E241-4-F23-9-DA6-7-E2-C7-F2-E

And Brian Kelleher offered to step in as well but that one also fell on deaf ears.

8-B105932-38-C8-4-FA8-8844-5-E732755-F71

O’Malley is looking like a bit of a joke in all this. It’d have been totally understandable facing a lesser opponent given the short notice. But don’t go acting like better fighters are ducking you when they’re gonna make you look a fool. I’ll piss myself if this Moutinho chap knocks the candy floss headed div out now. 

Doesn't matter who O'Malley faces, if Joe Rogan is working the card he'll be sure to get the hype treatment. A victory over Moutinho will undoubtedly be met with Joe proclaiming O'Malley as a "real star" and a "kid who has the it factor" and all the usual shite he serves when one of his favourites is fighting.

• Paid Members

Rogan will forever be off the hook with me until the ESPN crew stop covering Lomachenko boxing, that's next level arse licking, last weekends commentary for his fight was unbearable. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Rogan will forever be off the hook with me until the ESPN crew stop covering Lomachenko boxing, that's next level arse licking, last weekends commentary for his fight was unbearable. 

Nah just because they might be worse doesn’t give Rogan a pass to be complete arse. Which he has been for years now. And he’s gonna be extra unbearable on this show with McGregor, O’Malley and Hardy all fighting.

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

according to Helwani, Simon offered to fight at 145 and at a push 140. O'Malley wanted it at 135, which is fair enough, if true.

I guess so but then he ran to twitch to tell everyone Simon’s a fanny.