• Paid Members

I was gutted when we lost big Moore for what felt like a pittance. Brilliant striker and  always puts a good shift in too...

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Apologies for live posting, but why have they not cut the feed to the match, this is fucking horrible to watch. 

agreed. The worst bit was the fact they cut to the CPR at least TWICE. What is the benefit for anyone to see this?

• Paid Members

We’ve discussed paramedics at wrestling shows, but the stretcher carriers were so pedestrian in getting over there, and why is there not an ambulance attending immediately?

The coverage was fucking disgraceful.

Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Where's the feed coming from? Its it a worldwide thing or the BBC? I want to know who made the call to cut to a close shot of the lad as he lay there eyes open obviously in danger. Fucking disgusting.

Poor lad. Praying for him. Terrifying.

It'll be a world feed, but the BBC absolutely should have cut from it long, long before they did. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, if they're not going back to the studio or cutting the feed pretty quickly at least just leave it on the widest bloody angle.  Hoping against hopes that Eriksen's pulling through.

1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Where's the feed coming from? Its it a worldwide thing or the BBC? I want to know who made the call to cut to a close shot of the lad as he lay there eyes open obviously in danger. Fucking disgusting.

Poor lad. Praying for him. Terrifying.

I would imagine that the footage at the stadium is a feed that goes out Worldwide, but there must have been someone running the BBC show that could’ve made the call to go back to the studio.

I know that’s easy for me to say as I’m not in that position, but something like that happens, you get it off the screen asap