Boxing: Chisora vs. Parker (May 1st) πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Its Box Office so i thought it deserves it own thread. As a main event, I dont think this should be anywhere near a PPV but as a whole card i really like it. Just a real weird mish mash of fights.

IMG_20210427_110618.jpg.b31798f7437230dec89c6c1260fbfda8.jpg

The main event could be good, it could be a stinker, it was scheduled once before but a spider bite KO'd Parker from that. I really like Joseph Parker but outside of the Dillian Whyte he's been in some right shitfests, you just always sense that he's leaving tools in the locker when he fights. Delboy will always blow hot and cold so who knows what we get?

Both fighters are with new teams, not sure what Chisora can be taught at this point but i like the sound of Parker teaming up with Andy Lee at Kronk.

Rest of the card is a strange mix but its intriguing. I have investment in each fight on there.

Taylor/Jonas is a nice domenstic world title fight. Jonas deserved a big fight after being held to that draw with Harper, many believed she won that. I cant see her troubling Taylor a division up but it should be good.

Bivol/Richards and Eubank/Morrison sound like blowouts, but they could be fun. Be great to Bivol fight over here.

James Tennyson, the most feared boxer in the UK according to Johnny Nelson fight for an IBO World Title.

So yeah that's it...

• Paid Members

Uh oh.

All over who gets to walk out second as best I can tell. Pathetic. And if Del hasn’t really got the humpΒ andΒ it’s all just aΒ publicity stunt then it’sΒ a really, really, really shite one. People who weren’t gonna buyΒ the fight anyway won’t be swayed to part with Β£20 because one of the fighters threw a stropΒ and wanted to go home. Again, pathetic.Β 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Imagine if they can't resolve this? πŸ˜„

I’d be quite happy if that happened and they stuck it on regular Sky Sports, like it should’ve been all along, with Taylor vs Jonas as headliner.Β 

• Paid Members

ill find a way of watching it without parting with my twenty notes so im hoping Chisora/Parker still happens πŸ˜„

fucking hellπŸ˜„ Chisora must be a nightmare to deal with.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

I’m not paying but I’m notΒ that arsed if it doesn’t happen, to be honest. It’s a solid card but I actually like the undercard more than the main event.Β Chisora vsΒ Parker wasn’t doing it for me. I like Parker but I can neverΒ really get into hisΒ fights.Β 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Chisora vsΒ Parker wasn’t doing it for me. I like Parker but I can neverΒ really get into hisΒ fights.Β 

yeh, im with you. The fact that Parker is such a likeable guy is what keeps drawing me to his fights, that and just having a sense that he has more in the locker that he rarely shows. Im hoping the hook up with Andy Lee brings soemthing out in him.

He loves a stinker though. He even managed to have a crap fight with AJ, and AJ fights are rarely dull. Tomorrow night could be rotten, but i always have hope.

Β