Canelo vs Saunders - May 8 🥊 🇲🇽 🇬🇧

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Its one of those picks where you throw it out there just so on the incredibly unlikely off chance that it happens, you can claim to be a genius. There is absolutely no way anyone can genuienly believe that Saunders win by stoppage.

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Its one of those picks where you throw it out there just so on the incredibly unlikely off chance that it happens, you can claim to be a genius. 

You've seen enough of my posts in this section to know I ain't making any claims that I haven't backed up over the years.

• Paid Members

Anyone seen much of Frank Sanchez on the undercard? He’s an unbeaten Cuban Heavyweight, 17-0-0-1 with 13 knockouts. Hasn’t fought anyone of note yet I don’t think but he knocked this poor get arse first out of the ring in his last fight and quite nonchalantly. I like it. 

8A199626-3664-4211-AF4C-34DEE7DD6345.gif

My prediction:

Canelo will win handily on points. BJS will be competitive in 3 or 4 rounds, but will only win 2 or 3 of them tops

@Davidwill turn up on Monday morning (he rarely posts at the weekend), and proclaim a moral victory because BJS went the distance and thus did better than most expected.

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Anyone seen much of Frank Sanchez on the undercard?

I know of the name but yet to see him fight. There's some cracking looking heavyweight prospects coming through.

• Paid Members

Billy Rae Saunders is a problem apparently.

Man, Rogan needs to shut the fuck up about things he doesn’t know about. Best thing is, the part of Saunders’ name he got wrong is his own first name. 

3C1B9691-2D1F-4D03-A1D7-4B7B0DD493CD.gif

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Despite me not seeing Saunders having much of a shot tonight (and I hope he doesn’t), this is the first time in a while I’ve felt that really big fight buzz. Maybe it’s the return of the big crowd but it feels like something special to me. Can’t wait.

The coverage starts on DAZN from 1am, main event is expected around 4am. 

9A3CEE7B-5BA8-44C8-B8B7-1DE483E7FC48.jpeg