UFC 261: Usman vs Masvidal 2 - Apr 24 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Seems Nick Diaz is out of the wilderness and around the event tonight.

7-AC94318-6642-4-F1-F-ACEB-E1-C6-B451-B9

7671-CB04-490-C-4603-81-A0-B09099-B4431-

Of course, the rumour mill has started up already. I take anything Diaz with a big bowl of salt these days but it does seem a bit random that he’s chosen this show to pop up. I’d get him showing up at 262 next month because Nate’s fighting on that one. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised (motherfucker) if he calls out Masvidal, win or lose tonight. Obviously if Masvidal wins tonight (unlikely, I know), Nick getting a shot after years on the shelf would be fucking ridiculous. If Masvidal loses to Usman again though, I could see it with the BMF nonsense attached. There’s been talk of Nick returning for a while now, apparently he’s got a ‘kill list’ of names he wants to batter. I reckon Masvidal’s on it because he beat Nate up plus it’s the kind of fight Nick returns for - a name, an appealing style and one fans will buy. He looks in better shape these days than he has in some time as well.

It’s Nick Diaz so you know the drill. This probably amounts to sod all. But we’ll see. Not much gets Nick out of Stockton these days so at the very least he’s probably there to sit down with Dana and co and see what’s up. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, jimufctna24 said:

Dana said that Covington is getting the next title shot.

I wouldn't be shocked if they try and book Nick vs Masvidal in the future though. 

That won’t matter though when Usman spanks Masvidal again tonight. This’ll do me over the summer...

Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington 2 for the proper belt.

Jorge Masvidal vs Nick Diaz for the BMF belt.

B01FA49C-BE9D-450B-ABED-6BAFFFB1BD2F.gif