Foreign Language Song of the Day Thread

• Paid Members

I remember randomly hearing the house remix on Kiss back in the 90’s and wondering what the hell this song was. I know it’s was a big hit in the 80’s but I missed it. That said it’s a banger, and when the horns drop... just bliss

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does this count as a foreign language song? Because here it is again in case you've managed to forget about it...  

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I remember randomly hearing the house remix on Kiss back in the 90’s and wondering what the hell this song was. I know it’s was a big hit in the 80’s but I missed it. That said it’s a banger, and when the horns drop... just bliss

Absolute classic, that. Excellent choice.

• Paid Members

I saw Mina Tindle at the Edinburgh Fringe by accident in 2015 (supporting act), but she floored me with her live performance. This is a great one of hers but doesn’t do her live performance justice.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I found Zaz because of her Paris album, which introduced me to this retro sounding gem. But also threw in something more modern sounding as well.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch