Andrade gone from the ‘E

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I said it looks like. It’s vague, but if it’s not his release, it looks inevitable. The fact WWE has not been put back into his Twitter doesn’t help to fan those flames

He’s asked for his released. He’s removed references to WWE from his profile. Until it’s actually reported, it’s all a bit 2 + 2 = 5. 

8 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Luke Harper confirmed on Twitter that he’d asked for his release, exactly the same as Andrade. It took almost a year before he was actually released. I’m not getting my hopes up.

A year and a return to TV & PPV.

We’ve heard how contracts can be extended when a guys out injured by however long they’re on the shelf, but could Andrade in theory just sit out however long is left on his deal, or do what Jon Moxley did and just say “I won’t be signing a new contract”? Surely he hasn’t got that long left as he’s been there for about 4 years

Edited by WyattSheepMask

53 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

A year and a return to TV & PPV.

We’ve heard how contracts can be extended when a guys out injured by however long they’re on the shelf, but could Andrade in theory just sit out however long is left on his deal, or do what Jon Moxley did and just say “I won’t be signing a new contract”? Surely he hasn’t got that long left as he’s been there for about 4 years

Just under 3 years on the main roster.   It's likely he has over 2 years left on his contract.

So did he sign an extension at some point? Because he must’ve been in NXT at least 18months before going to the main roster.

EDIT: Just looked up on CageMatch, and he debuted on NXT Live Events in January 2016 and on TV in the June, so he’s been for over 5 years. Where the fuck has that time gone

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Given that Andrade almost certainly hasn’t been released from the WWE, is it perhaps worth changing the topic title?

According to Meltzer his request was denied.

21 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Feels like they could lose Lee, Andrade and Black in short order.

They might want to quit, but it certainly seems as if WWE is content to let their contracts run down. 

• Paid Members

Keith Lee's Twitter bio still says 'WWE Superstar'. His latest tweet is quite cryptic, could be taken as genuine frustration or storyline based. 

A lot of folk wanting AEW to snap up the multiple frustrated names in WWE, say they do, could it actually be a detriment to AEW in the long run? So many names, only so much TV time and they are still very much in their infancy. Quite an interesting thing to imagine what would happen.