The Knockout Thread 💥

Egg Shen

20 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Shonie's spinning backfist felt like only the spinning KO for years, can anyone think of an earlier one?

Bas Rutten used a similar technique in Pancrase but I don't think he knocked anyone out with it. 

So no, not to my recollection. 

Following on from the Randleman/Cro Cop post, this one is scary too, Gonzaga Cro Copping Cro Cop:

Rashads KO of Chuck was half shocking half disgusting too:

Suprised this hasnt shown up yet either:

This one is great too, straight from something youd see in a movie. Fedor getting his arse handed to him and nearly getting stopped, and then producing the perfect punch to KO Rogers (remember him? what the hell happened there). Even the way Rogers falls is perfect too.

Edited by Dai

• Paid Members

I saw that Fedor/Rogers fight on the night - couldn't believe it when Rogers broke his nose with his first punch! Fedor then goes on to bust him up, presumably while breathing through his arsehole.

• Paid Members

Brett Rogers was a strange one. He was giving Fedor all he could handle that night, a win and proper discipline going forward and he could have been a bit of a star. We all know how it panned out though...