Joshua vs Fury - IS OFF! 🥊

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• wandshogun09 changed the title to Joshua vs Fury - IS OFF! 🥊
34 minutes ago, David said:

Honestly, they're dicing with it if they go down this route. I still fancy Fury to take Wilder apart but it's heavyweight boxing and anything can happen. Just pay the guy to sit it out and fight the fucking winner!

They have to watch that though. Arum obviously hasn't learned from Pac V Marquez 4.

• Paid Members
On 3/16/2021 at 12:20 PM, Your Fight Site said:

I’ll believe this is happening when they’re doing their walk-ins.

Still haven’t changed my mind on this. I was dubious even with yesterday’s announcement. Just didn’t expect it to be less than 24 hours for a wrinkle in the plan to emerge.

Excuse my naivety but isn't there a way they can do a deal to guarantee Wilder first shot at the winner? If Joshua beats Fury then Wilder would probably be the next logical opponent anyway .

There seems to be so much money being thrown away anyway, why not chuck a couple of mill at Wilder to sit things out for 6 months?