UFC Vegas: Brunson vs Holland - Mar 20 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

yeah, you'd Gastelum would be out of the running but if he could KO Whitaker the UFC would have to be interested in a Adesanya/Gastelum 2.

As for Till, his biggest bargaining chip is the fact that it seems to be the fight Adesanya wants.

• Paid Members

Gregor Gillespie on the knockout loss to Kevin Lee;

Refreshing to hear a fighter just give credit with no hint of excuse making at all. That pretty much never happens.

Edit - Christ. Look at this. 3 minutes of Kevin Holland talking shit mid fight;

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

I'm in the Gregor Gillespie fan club. Providing he doesn't have bodies stuffed into the wall cavities, then I'll be on the Gregor train 4 Life. 

Even after decapitation, the Headless Fisherman can be a top 7 fighter I think. Hopefully higher. 

• Paid Members

I like Holland, but I really hope the crowds come back soon. In an empty arena where you can hear everything fighters say, that constant grandstanding shit gets annoying really quickly. Nothing wrong with the odd line here and there, but when it's that frequent, just irritating. 

The conversations are funny though.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

We can’t have anything can we? 

AB138B5C-6250-4580-97CA-005E41CF0FF6.gif

😲😞😢 It was so bloody close too! That must be an absolute gut punch for both of those guys. It's been such a long time out for Gillespie, and then Brad Riddell, he's training over at CKB isn't he? To come all that way after a training camp, weigh in, and then get the rug pulled a couple of hours before showtime. What a shit sandwich of a predicament that is. 

• Paid Members

Yeah it’s shite. One of the fights I was most looking forward to tonight. Oh well. Here’s the start times and my cack predictions for what’s left of the card...

E1D55946-D820-4E3E-BBD1-5AC4CE9C71C6.jpeg

58A98E66-2222-462F-9243-4D6C1861537F.jpeg

Edit - Max Griffin vs Kenan Song has been moved into the co-main spot now. I’ve updated the opening post with the latest bout order. 

Edited by wandshogun09

An enjoyable main fight card I thought. Some nice KO's by Tuivasa, Griffin and Yanez. The Yanez KO is crazy, because if you watch it in normal speed, you almost dont even see the punch as its so quick. Scary speed from him.

The 'Holland talks lots LOL' schtick quickly loses its appeal when hes losing the fight and showing absolutley no urgency. Its like running a joke into the ground. It was funny the first round and when he was talking to Khabib between Round 1 and 2, but quickly becomes shit when you see him doing nothing of note and hanging around in full guard and losing round after round. Very strange fight, as Holland didnt look gassed at all, and seemingly could have done some real damage to Brunson on the feet, expecially in the last two rounds. Im not a fighter and getting punched in the face, but from my very basic/naive viewpoint, it just looked like he knew he was losing round after round and just accepted it. The sort of fight Dana would absolutley shit on, but maybe all the 'hilarious' talking would have given him a free pass.