UFC Picks - Free MMA Betting Game 💰

Egg Shen

I've signed up too. With it being mostly a fantasy pick em sort of app, I assume people will presume it would be a username and email deal to sign up. This one does need a verification code, your address, phone number and other things to register, which is a bit of a faff. I assume it had to be that way as it looks like you can bet with real money too. 

Can you join a group with adding anyone as a friend? I'm struggling to add the ukff group as it is. 

4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

word of warning for those who joined, on the app, might wanna knock off the notifications, who knows what will come through tomorrow morning.

Great suggestion.

I actually think no where is safe when Conor fights, I'm tempted to put my phone on airplane mode until i watch the show.

Just had a gander on this app just now. Bizarely, it looks like the news feed still hasnt been updated from the last shows results. For an official app, you think it would have changed by now. The whole app is quick clunky and difficult to navigate too I think. Am I also missing something with our group, too? Cant see any info with regards to who you picked or what score you got? Just a list of names that I cant click on. Even when I click on someone from the friends list, no info is on there too. Would it be this slow to be updated? Otherwise I cant really see the point in this

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Dai said:

Just had a gander on this app just now. Bizarely, it looks like the news feed still hasnt been updated from the last shows results. For an official app, you think it would have changed by now. The whole app is quick clunky and difficult to navigate too I think. Am I also missing something with our group, too? Cant see any info with regards to who you picked or what score you got? Just a list of names that I cant click on. Even when I click on someone from the friends list, no info is on there too. Would it be this slow to be updated? Otherwise I cant really see the point in this

yeh its a bit naff if im honest. I dont really see what purpose the group thing serves? it doesnt put together a league table or anything like that so i dont really know why its an option?

The total scores and where you placed overall is there (i was somewhere towards the bottom of 4000+ entries 😄) but yeah, for an official app it doesnt seem to be much cop. I'll stick with it cause it may get better but it looks a bit of a dud.