Post of the Year 2023 starts on Page 6

HarmonicGenerator

23 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, UKFF!

Just checking in to express my enjoyment of Big E winning the big belt. He got removed from next week’s UK shows a few weeks back and, as he was one of the main acts I was looking forward to seeing, I was a bit miffed/confused at the time as to why he was taken off the tour. Watching Raw this week answered why!

Great to see him on top of the mountain. I love New Day so much. 

Because it’s the King. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I also remember a holiday in 1989 where my Mum and Dad were unable to coexist but still took us away. One night we were just messing around in the hotel boozer and the folks had a big barney. Instead of cooling down and having a conversation like adults, my old man decided to wind Mum up by volunteering for a plate dance on stage. You know the script; suggestive music whilst naked blokes move plates around to cover their arse, knob and bollocks. My Mum was fuming but, again, rather than handle it like a grown-up, she then signed up to do the female version. You’ve never known confusion like a ten-year old seeing his Mum move plates around to cover her bush in 90 degree heat whilst your ice cream melts.

They divorced the next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

My brother and his mates had their musical awakening around the time of Britpop. They hated Northern Uproar and when they did a signing at the Cov HMV, they heckled them. When NU were leaving, one of my brothers mates went into his shopping bag and started lobbing eggs at them for some reason, then decked the guitarist. I wasn’t sure why they hated them so much and thought they were out of order. Then when I heard Northern Uproar, I understood. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
21 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

If you're a genetic freak like me, and not normal, Covid only has a 25% chance of beating you. But if you add a vaccine to the mix, the chances go down even further. And with a third jab, the virus has a 33 and a third percent chance of winning. But the virus knows it can't beat me and isn't even going to try, so that gives me a 66 and two-thirds chance. So take its 33.33% chance minus my 25% if it was just any human's immune system, and it's got an 8.3% chance of beating me if it infects me. But then take my 75% chance (if it goes up against MY immune system) and add 66 and two-thirds percent, then I have a 141 and two-thirds percent of kicking its arse if it tries to infect me. The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for Covid!

Carbombzilla vs Covid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • HarmonicGenerator changed the title to Post of the Year 2022 starts on Page 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, waters44 said:

We will all remember where we were the first time we saw that. Amazing!

Aye, on the shitter (in the correct position, not the Justice Supreme) and having to explain to Mrs. FP why I was in fits of laughter whilst seemingly just curling one out.

Outstanding work and it locks up post of the year immediately.