UFC 259: Blachowicz vs Adesanya - Mar 6 🇺🇸

Who wins and how?   

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
On 3/7/2021 at 10:49 AM, Panhead said:

I don't think I've missed the crowds until this show. Some of it felt flat.

100% im over this empty arena thing.

The night was weird. Some strange fights, nothing really caught fire and in and empty arena it just makes for a flat experience.

I scored the main event 49-46 for Jan (all 10-9's). Rogan got an Izzy hard-on but i felt Jan generally outstruck Izzy. Outside of the odd legkick it looked to me like all the significant strikes came from Jan. Izzy looked very ordinary. 

Loved seeing Jan win it though, i cheered him in that final round when he got the takedown. Just one of MMA's most unlikely success stories, what a guy.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know this is a bit of a way off but sod it. We should get talking about this. Saturday 6th March in Las Vegas, we’ve got the first truly stacked card of the year. The UFC is back on PPV with a tripl

First of all, I’m amazed that a card this stacked actually stayed intact. I thought it in the middle of the week but deliberately chose not to say anything because I didn’t want to tempt fate. You kno

This killed me. I wish it was the real Keith Peterson...  

Posted Images