WWE Raw: Legends Night

• Paid Members

Tatanka and IRS were two reasons to leave the house while Superstars was on back when I was 9. Slim fucking pickings on the legends front there. Proper Bobby Mimms playing for Everton Legends in the Masters because Neville Southall was having a bath that night type shit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is the Legends Night gimmick enough to get people to check out the show who normally wouldn't? Not sure I get the point without a crowd.  Don't know if you've seen these quotes that are all over

Tatanka and IRS were two reasons to leave the house while Superstars was on back when I was 9. Slim fucking pickings on the legends front there. Proper Bobby Mimms playing for Everton Legends in the M

Hogan is a 12 time Champion but Terry Bollea is only a 6 time champ.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Three hours of television and they managed to have USA cut the feed and miss the best two seconds. Drew getting back and shoving his head into Goldberg's face feels like the realest thing to happen on WWE TV in forever. Either Drew was caught up in the moment, was legitimately pissed off, or is a far better than actor than I've ever given him credit.

So strange. In no way whatsoever is that how WWE characters normally react. They smile, laugh, look at their hands, or anything else you can think of that isn't reacting like a normal human. It feels super weird seeing one of them behave how a real person would, acting genuinely pissed off.

Edited by Supremo

The only thing i took from this is that Either Randy Orton is very tall, or Big Show is billed much taller than he actually is! When they stood together it didnt look to me like Show is 7ft, maybe he shrunk in the wash over the years 

Edited by Ralphy

V9pxhlT.jpg
“The last time Big Show wrestled he was billed as over 7ft tall, and it seems that now, in his current state he seems more  shorter than that, and I was just wondering does that mean that Big Show’s height in waning?”

”Oh no no no no no no...no, no not at all. I...I just think that his height is becoming more...selective”