Norman

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Hope you're ok, Kaz. Stay safe. Hopefully if anything does kick off Norman will be over with his old service revolver as quick as he can. As long as the 10 minute freeview isn't on.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Hope you're ok, Kaz. Stay safe. Hopefully if anything does kick off Norman will be over with his old service revolver as quick as he can. As long as the 10 minute freeview isn't on.

I’m fine mate, just a bit confused and wired about it. It’s a case of protective mode for my wife and 4 year old kicking in, but I don’t really understand from what, apart from Norman obviously.

1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Someone was stabbed to death on my doorstep a year or 2 back. I'm no fan of the police but I offered them some jaffa cakes purely so they'd think I was a nice law abiding guy and be less inclined to hassle me.

The Filth will thank you for the jaffas and then make up an excuse to hassle you. 

ACAB.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

people are so paranoid that the police think they're a wrongun

To be fair we have covered a wide range in our poster pool over the years; nonces, beasts, drug dealers, thieves, con men. 

Mind if obscure shitting habits ever gets outlawed this place is getting raided faster than light. 

• Paid Members

Or he'll have "slipped" in the shower and somehow gotten something stuck up his arse. Bella, his mother, will be spinning in her grave. At least she won't have to deal with the judgemental eyes of the local fire brigade anymore...

Edited by jazzygeofferz