The 2021 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery - Deadline for entries 30th January 11:30pm

Glenryck Pilchards

It's that time of the year once again where I reluctantly renew my subscription for the WWE Network to allow over 100 nerds to pick 5 random numbers to accrue as many points as they can by arbitary topics created over the years, which in turn causes me hours of unneccessary work. Yes it is the 2021 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery! 

Let's have a reminder of the brave souls who have won this pointless competition in the past: 

Hall of Fame

2011 Lancastrino

2012 Chilli Dog

2013 Vince Russo

2014 Silky Kisser

2015 Seph

2016 JohnCarr92 and The Four Horsemen

2017 Otto Dem Wanz

2018 Men's: HBK4Life

2018 Women's: BradyisGod22 

2018 Overall: Grecian

2018 Greatest Royal Rumble: Wrasslin

2019 Men's: Cobra_Gordo

2019: Women's: Alex Wright Mark

2019 Overall: Supremo

2020 Men's: rollthedice

2020 Women's: Callum1993

2020 Overall: Harry Wiseau

As usual all you need to do is reply to this thread and pick FIVE numbers between 1 and 30. These numbers will be used for both Rumble's. Each selection will be allocated points as below

The Top 5

Winner - 50 points
Runner-up (last eliminated) - 35 points
3rd - 25 points
4th - 15 points
5th - 10 points

Survivor award; the most time spent in the ring
1st longest - 20 points
2nd longest - 18 points
3rd longest - 16 points
4th longest - 14 points
5th longest - 12 points

Your wrestler eliminates another: 3 points

The Bushwhacker Luke award; If your wrestler is eliminated within 60 seconds of entering the ring you are deducted 10 points.

Skinning the Cat Award - If your wrestler skins the cat and returns into the ring you will gain five points. However if he is eliminated whilst attempting it or within three seconds of returning into the ring he will be deducted ten points for being a dickhead.

The Tiffany Award - If your wrestler is by himself in the ring (after entrant number two enters the ring) then he will receive six points. It is possible for your wrestler to score more than once. Obviously the winner is not included in this.

The "You Stupid Idiot" Award - Renamed after Chris Jericho who did this in 2017, if your wrestler volunteers to climb the top rope but then gets knocked off and eliminated you lose 20 points.

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award - If your pick is a WWE Hall of Famer or someone who is not a member of the active wrestling roster you will gain 10 points. (My decision will be final if the person qualifies for this award)

The Double Bubble Award: If your selection competed earlier on the card = 5 points

The "In Like a House on Fire" Award: If your entrant eliminates someone within 60 seconds of entering the ring they will get an additional four points as well as the normal elimination bonus. 

Hat Trick Heaven: If your pick is a member of an active tag-team or stable you will get 3 points. If they are in the Rumble at the same time as a fellow group member it will be doubled to 6 points and if they are three members or more it will be doubled once again to 12 points. (It will be capped to three members)

The "Well We Weren't Expecting You!" Award - If your pick is a WWE Hall of Famer or someone who is not a member of the active wrestling roster you will gain 10 points. (My decision will be final if the person qualifies for this award)

New for 2021 - The "Who the Fucking Hell Are You?" Award - I have to be honest I have completely fallen out of the loop with WWE ever since it moved to BT Sport and the last show I watched was Wrestlemania, so there will be a number of WWE Superstars I will have not of heard of or seen before. So anyone who has not previously entered a Rumble and I have never casted my eyes on them will get a bonus of 5 points. 

Before you post your selections please read these rules to help me out:

1. Make sure you only pick FIVE numbers from 1 to 30
2. Make sure they are in numerical order
3. If you fail to adhere to these rules I will make you look like a chump.

My selection is 2,6,11,24 and 28

Good luck!

Due to WWE Backstage announcing entrants on their show on Sunday morning the deadline will be Saturday 30th January at 11:30 PM.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am planning to run a Royal Rumble quiz in the build up to the PPV. This will be done using an app on a smartphone and I will broadcast live on either YouTube and Twitch. If you are interested let me know with your picks and I will post a new topic closer to the time with all the details. Hopefully this will make up for the fact I didn't do a Brain of the UKFF in 2020. 

Edited by Glenryck Pilchards