2021 Celebrity Death Thread

Magnum Milano

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, LSM said:

Robert Fyfe, best known for playing Howard in Last of the Summer Wine actor has passed away at 90 years of age.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58653653

He was 96. There aren't many of them left. 

Wow, some big losses over the last few days. 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Everybody in this show must be dead now. Mumzie's fave show.

Probably everyone except for the Young Couple (names I've forgotten) who where twenty/thirtysomethings when the show started and were probably retired when it ended.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, LSM said:

Robert Fyfe, best known for playing Howard in Last of the Summer Wine actor has passed away at 90 years of age.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58653653

That is an amazing age for someone who had the exploits he did. Marina didnt walk like that because of all her bike riding.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, seph said:

Probably everyone except for the Young Couple (names I've forgotten) who where twenty/thirtysomethings when the show started and were probably retired when it ended.

Yeah, the survivors now are pretty much Glenda, Barry, one of the Policemen, Hobbo (Russ Abbott), and Alvin (Brian Murphy from off of out of George And Mildred and Man About The House). 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Just Some Guy said:

This has become reminiscent of watching Dad's Army in the 1980's with my Dad saying "he's dead" everytime someone walked on screen.

Mary Whitehouse Experience fan eh?

• Paid Members

Pee Wee Ellis has passed away.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pee-wee-ellis-obit-dead-1232060/amp/

An absolutely brilliant jazz saxophonist although somewhat overlooked in discussions about great musicians. Worked with Van Morrison and James Brown over the years. Another genius down. RIP x

Edited by Suplex Sinner

• Paid Members
On 9/23/2021 at 7:12 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

Yeah, the survivors now are pretty much Glenda, Barry, one of the Policemen, Hobbo (Russ Abbott), and Alvin (Brian Murphy from off of out of George And Mildred and Man About The House). 

I remember Barry basically melting rather than getting older. I genuinely thought Russ Abbott had passed away.