2021 Celebrity Death Thread

• Paid Members

Really sorry to hear about the loss of your dad DEF. He sounds like a great man, and will be hugely missed by those that knew him. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Dad died on Friday. Ben Spiller was a pretty great guy. I can't claim he's an actual celebrity but it's possible if you are from the Reading area you'd know him. He won the pride of Reading award i

Not what I've heard!

I'll not actively court it, because I fear he'll haunt me (and it's as much as I deserve), but I have already seen a bump in sales. The sole thing that allowed me to financially survive the first

Posted Images

I can only echo what everyone else has said DEF but I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you and your family are coping at this difficult time. Given the bleakness of the situation and indeed the wider stream of bad news out there in the world your account and the news articles brought a smile to my face. It really is good to be reminded that good people were and are amongst us and we should all aspire to be something like them. I can't speak for anyone else on here but I'm sure if there's a toy drive this year to continue the tradition UKFF would support it some form or another. Take care and condolences again. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Hey DEF, deepest sympathies, my dad died during lockdown too.

He did fuck all for charity mind...

Aah charity or not its proper shit. I'm sorry dude.

I really appreciate the kind words and messages guys. It makes it a little bit easier.

• Paid Members

Helen McCrory has died aged just 52 from cancer.  Cracking actress who’s been in all sorts from Harry Potter to Peaky Blinders.  Equally good as a loving character as she was playing a complete bastard.  Real shame.

• Paid Members

Helen McCrory was one of those actors that her being in it immediately elevated the film/show. Easily the best thing in Peaky Blinders as well. 52 is no age.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Absolutely gutted about Helen McCrory. She was a great actor and a genuinely lovely person. Feel so sorry for Damian and their kids too.

Edited by Monkee
  • Paid Members
13 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

k6rFzJL.jpg
The line up for tomorrow’s funeral of Prince Phillip. Kate Middleton drops back into the role of Sweeper, while The Queen has favoured experience over youth in attack

Anne playing just off the big man up front with Andrew dropping into the hole as always. Harry to be given a free role down that side but undoubtedly will get a lot of criticism for not tracking back and working hard enough. 

Jim Steinman, the man behind Meat Loafs biggest hits and Celine Dions “Meat Loaf” song, and other songs that sound like Meat Loaf, has carked it. He certainly had a distinctive sound!