UFC Vegas: Wonderboy vs Neal - Dec 19th 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

That's fair, I guess. With the best will in the world, Bellator, One FC, and the PFL are still the small ponds, and he might have a much better chance in those than he'd have in the current UFC. Also, that shitty Reebok deal does make things less profitable for fighters not up at the elite end, and he'd probably do much better financially in the other promotions.

With his brother in Bellator, it seems most likely he'll join him there. Still, it's a shame; there were so many great matches he still could have had in the UFC, and I can't think of that many in Bellator (mind you, that's more on me not knowing their roster so well). 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I'd say he'll go join his brother, aye.
Drooling over a potential Pitbull/Pettis go, to be honest.

The only ones I could think of were Pitbull and Lima. But, again, I don't know Bellator's roster all that well. I know he's already 2-0 over Bendo, so there's no real reason for them to fight again (other than to be able to say they fought in three different promotions).

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

i'll go for a Pettis/MVP fight

Ooh, that's a good one, actually. Should be fun, not to mention that MVP should be fighting people like Pettis (even Pettis as he is now) if he's going to prove he's the big prospect he's been made out to be for so long.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Any talk of MVP being a prospect is long gone, he's 33 years old now. His career has been abit of a mess in fairness. A few fun matchups like the Pettis one is what i wanna see these days.

Absolutely. Sorry, I should've said "if he's going to fulfil the promise of being such a big prospect that he was made out to be for so long".