UFC Vegas: Felder vs Dos Anjos - Nov 14 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really am excited for this main event tonight. Like with all fight night cards i'm going to watch in the morning when i get up......However i think i'm going to go with dos Anjos by knockout but i mean Feldor is an absolute beast that took the fight in 5 days notice and was the first to weigh in ON WEIGHT.......so i dunno he could take the win here

I really am excited for this main event tonight. Like with all fight night cards i'm going to watch in the morning when i get up......However i think i'm going to go with dos Anjos by knockout but i mean Feldor is an absolute beast that took the fight in 5 days notice and was the first to weigh in ON WEIGHT.......so i dunno he could take the win here

• Paid Members

Card’s been reshuffled after the pullouts. 6 fight main card now and this seems to be the final bout order according to ESPN.

On 10/29/2020 at 5:22 PM, wandshogun09 said:

23-E88-F6-B-D243-4216-8-F19-00-D5-B96-AE

ESPN+ MAIN CARD
Paul Felder vs Rafael Dos Anjos 

Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Khaos Williams

Ashley Yoder vs Miranda Granger

Brendan Allen vs Sean Strickland 

Kay Hansen vs Cory McKenna

Louis Smolka vs Jose Alberto Quinonez 

ESPN+/FIGHT PASS PRELIMS
Randa Markos vs Kanako Murata 

Tony Gravely vs Geraldo De Freitas

Alex Morono vs Rhys McKee 

Don’Tale Mayes vs Roque Martinez 

Of all the fights to bump up to the main card, I’m not sure why they went with the nothing happening Yoder vs Granger one but whatever. Hopefully that’s it for changes and fight cancellations now. Not amazing but considering the issues they’ve had with fights dropping off this one, they’ve done a decent job of making the best of it. Felder vs RDA should be a good one, Alhassan vs Khaos is surely ending with a bang and Allen vs Strickland is a tidy little late addition to the card. On top of that, Hansen vs McKenna could turn out to be a good little prospect clash and hopefully we get to see what Rhys McKee is really about now he’s not being sacrificed to Khamzat on a few days notice. 

• Paid Members

All credit to Paul Felder for jumping in how he did but I was chuffed to see RDA get the W. He needed that and it would’ve been a disaster for his fresh start back at 155 if he’d lost to a guy coming in on a few days notice. Felder doesn’t go down in anyone’s estimation with this loss under the circumstances. Especially with the effort and performance he put in with no training camp. Yeah, he was in cardio shape but he can’t have been as sharp without sparring etc. This was the only result that didn’t really hurt anyone a great deal. If this was Felder’s farewell he certainly didn’t disgrace himself.

Good to see RDA looking like RDA again though. I still think it’s too late for him to really make a big run at the gold again but I think 155 is a better fit for him than 170. I’m hoping they rebook that Makhachev fight next. That’s too good of a fight to let slip away and I think it might actually be better now RDA is reacclimatised to 155. Failing that, I wouldn’t hate Charles Oliveira against either one of them. 

Yeah, Khaos Williams! Christ almighty. This fight always had that ‘don’t blink’ feel about it. The KO machine got KO’d.

9BCC19FA-A5D6-49E1-9AEE-7466C60B83B3.gif

“People are gonna keep sleeping on me and a doctor is gonna keep waking them up.” That was cold as fuck. That KO and that quote and this suit...

image.thumb.jpeg.7c607e871cd89b3ac8c5b323cfeb77fa.jpeg

Safe to say this guy stole the show. Not sure about him saying he wants to play with himself but whatever. 

Sean Strickland continues to enjoy an unexpected surge. Really didn’t think he’d do too well here, I kind of had high hopes for Brendan Allen, but something seems to have clicked for Strickland recently. Can’t see him going much further but he’s had a good couple of weeks. Maybe that confidence in himself is what he was missing before. He’s not short on confidence now. Seems a bit of a dick to me though so I’ll not be rooting for him.

Enjoyed the Cory McKenna vs Kay Hansen fight. Thought the decision was a bit iffy though. I had Hansen winning 29-28, and possibly even shading all 3 rounds but there were a couple of close ones and it’s not like I had a pen and paper scoring it closely. I was full on Terry O’Connoring it looking at my phone, eating sweets, the lot. I like McKenna already though so I was happy to see the result go her way. She’s got a bit of that Joanne Calderwood quality for me, hard not to like.

The rest didn’t do much for me really. I said before I was scratching my head at Yoder vs Granger being bumped up to the main card and they did nothing to prove me wrong really. Thought Kanako Murata looked decent in her UFC debut. Good wrestling and ground and pound. I think that’s Red Randa gone now though 😞 Not really panning out for Rhys McKee either is it? 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Yeah there’s no way. Felder fought well under the circumstances but I couldn’t justify scoring him 3 of the rounds. Even Felder looked taken aback when that scorecard was announced and Bisping immediately said “that judge should probably consider another profession” or something. 

Oh and on Khaos Williams, he didn’t just steal the show, he stole that quote as well...

Tut tut. 

Edited by wandshogun09