Halloween Boxing - Usyk/Chisora, Davis/Santa Cruz, Inoue/Moloney ๐ŸŽƒ

Egg Shen

Usyk vs. Chisora  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
On 11/3/2020 at 12:42 PM, kamicazze said:

He beat Chisora more convincingly than Whyte did in 2 fights,

I'm a big Usyk fan but that isn't true. First fight was close, but Whyte knocked him out in the second fight. Nothing more convincing than that.ย 

3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I'm a big Usyk fan but that isn't true. First fight was close, but Whyte knocked him out in the second fight. Nothing more convincing than that.ย 

David Haye recently pointed out in an interview that Chisora unjustly had a point taken of him and that changed the way he fought and made him more reckless which lead to Chisora getting knocked out. That could be used as a selling point for a third fight. Canโ€™t see it happening though.ย 

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Whyte was behind going into the 11h round though so i see what Kamicazze is saying.

ย 

18 hours ago, Mr Lawrence said:

David Haye recently pointed out in an interview that Chisora unjustly had a point taken of him and that changed the way he fought and made him more reckless which lead to Chisora getting knocked out.

Whyte was behind and DERECK had a point taken away. Those 2 things don't add up. Haye is just trying to talk up a third fight with Whyte as you said. Haye would probably tell you he was behind before he knocked out Audley if he thought he could sell a PPV buy.ย 

• Paid Members

i dont think either man was behind with regards to Haye/Harrison, neither man barely threw a punch ๐Ÿ˜„

Talking Chisora/Whyte though. Chisora was deducted two points deducted but was still ahead on the scorecards at the time of the KO. Obviously the corner or Chisoraย believed the point deductions had put him behind so he went for it.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

winning by knockout is conclusive. not convincing. There's a huge difference between winning by early knockout, dominating to win by knockout, a close fight that is won by knockout and one where a fighters losing to win by knockout.ย 

Chisora and whyte was close until the knockout.ย 

Of course occasionally there's the argument that a fighter is dropping rounds to set up the knockout as you'll see Canelo occasionally do, this wasn't one of those

Edited by kamicazze