UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez - Nov 21 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Chimaev vs Edwards is pretty much a done deal as far as I know. Headlining the Dec 19th card. And even if it’s not confirmed yet it’s at least the plan. Doubt Chimaev gives up that opportunity to fuck about with Wifebeater Perry halfway down this card. 

On 10/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, wandshogun09 said:

They showed a little graphic at UFC 254 running down the card and the reaction I’ve seen on social media was almost 100% bad. Seen a couple of twats even saying cack like ‘worst card ever?’ Am I missing something?

Probably because very few people know who Figueiredo is, which is a shame, because he's one of the most exciting fighters in the entire sport. 

I am genuinely looking forward to seeing what he does next, whereas there are fighters who are 500 times more famous than him who I wouldn't open my curtains to see fight.

The card overall is fine, even with the recent withdrawals/changes. 

Edited by jimufctna24

• Paid Members

Mike Perry has an opponent.

Updated the opening post. Not a bad fight but a little bit underwhelming. Was hoping for someone like Kevin Holland or Niko Price to get the call.

Jack Shore is supposed to be on this card now as well. Opponent TBA. And Brett Okamoto is saying they’re finalising a Katlyn Chookagian vs Cynthia Calvillo fight that no-one will give two shits about.

Still really like this card as a whole but losing Lawler vs Perry and Aldo vs Vera and gaining Perry vs Means and Chookagian vs Calvillo...it doesn’t really cut it, does it? 

• Paid Members

I don’t know what it’s meant to be but it’ll probably be the only way I can really tell the brothers apart so that’s handy.

No such luck with the Nogueiras back when they were both young. At least when they got older they got tattoos and Big Nog got fatter so we could tell them apart. I know they’re twins but fuck sake. I remember reading something before that at one of the Pride events, they did the old switcheroo and Little Nog went out in place of his brother during the opening ceremony fighter parade thingy. No-one noticed. Guessing Big Nog was having a shite or fooling around with that Japanese model woman who was always crying with joy after his wins over there. 

• Paid Members

Main card confirmed.

7-B924-BF6-A555-4659-9638-0030-A11-B5-C3

Most baffling thing about this is that the Moreno vs Royval fight didn’t make the main card. That’s pretty much the nailed on #1 contenders fight and I’m assuming it’s being used as a backup incase Figgy or Perez drop out. It’s also probably the best fight on the whole card. Definitely feels more main card worthy than Perry vs Means or Chookagian vs Calvillo. Hopefully it’s still happening though and this omission doesn’t mean the fight is off. Better it’s on the prelims than not happening at all, obviously.

The card has really taken a hit for me losing Aldo vs Vera and the originally planned Lawler vs Perry fight. Still plenty to like on the card as a whole but it could’ve been so much more.