UFC Vegas: Silva vs Hall - Oct 31 🇺🇸 🎃 👻🕷

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, agreed. I think its just classic Dana throwing a shit fit about the comments Anderson made about UFC being more of a family in the old days with Lorenzo (which Dana talked about in this same interview), combined with the lack of output from the fighters. Look at the comments about Hall he made, which are ridiculous. Look at how many fighters Anderson has made gun shy over the years, so it was hardly a suprise that it turned out that way. A guy has just TKO'd one of the GOAT (after dropping him the round before), and his boss craps on him from a great height.

• Paid Members

He was probably secretly hoping Hall would just wreck him on the way out so it would diminish Anderson’s value to any other promotion. Thing is, everyone knows Hall and Silva aren’t known for throwing a million strikes a round. They both like to lay back, set traps and wait for openings so it always had a chance of being a low output type of fight. I thought it was decent myself, don’t really know what he was moaning about. But if he was expecting a Melendez vs Sanchez button mashy type scrap out of Anderson Silva and Uriah Hall then he’s an idiot. And he’s full of shit about Hall only throwing 11 strikes in round 2.

Like Luke Thomas points out here, still fairly low output but does Dana think people can’t check his ‘11 strikes’ shite? 

• Paid Members

Finally caught up. Dana clearly emotional and angry at what Anderson said pre-fight. His reaction was completely at odds with the love/respect fest that went on in the cage after the fight.

Thought Anderson looked alright, it was close to a sparring fight for 2 and half rounds though so it was a perfect kind of fight for him to look good.

Anyone else fed up of the "Urijah's mental game has finally caught up with this physical game" schpiel? im sure we've heard that before every Hall fight ever since he's been in the UFC.

Going forward, Urijah Hall/Kevin Holland? why not. The UFC are clearly not going to give Hall a fighter ranked above him based on that. 

oh, and Bobby Green let me down for £100+. Another split decision cost me an acca 😫