UFC Vegas: Silva vs Hall - Oct 31 🇺🇸 🎃 👻🕷

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking forward to this cheeky card as a Halloween treat. That main card looks fairly decent however it is going to be super sad to see Silva fight 1 last time. 
At least were going into this show/fight knowing Anderson is retiring after it unlike last week where even the Khabib haters were punched right in the gut hearing him call it a day and hang up the gloves.

I really fucking hope THIS is the night we see Greg Hardy loose by a brutal KO......One can only dream right?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I really fucking hope THIS is the night we see Greg Hardy loose by a brutal KO......One can only dream right?

Not gonna happen unfortunately. Maurice Greene is more of a BJJ guy. He’s never shown all that much in the way of dangerous striking. And he’s not looked the most explosive of takedown artists either in the fights I’ve seen. So we’re probably looking at one of those fights where it’s the grappler against the striker but the grappler can’t get the takedown. And you know what that means. Domestic Violence Gregory by KO.

Aside from the obvious interest in the main event, Bryce Mitchell and the Muradov vs Holland fight are where it’s at for me on the main card. 

Edited by wandshogun09

5 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Not gonna happen unfortunately. Maurice Greene is more of a BJJ guy. He’s never shown all that much in the way of dangerous striking. And he’s not looked the most explosive of takedown artists either in the fights I’ve seen. So we’re probably looking at one of those fights where it’s the grappler against the striker but the grappler can’t get the takedown. And you know what that means. Domestic Violence Gregory by KO.

Aside from the obvious interest in the main event, Bryce Mitchell and the Muradov vs Holland fight are where it’s at for me on the main card. 

Fuck sake man. Dana and the UFC are playing it so safe with Hardy man, They are just feeding him opponents that is a relative easy day in the office for Hardy.

• Paid Members

I do think they’ve been feeding him some shite but in fairness, and anyone who’s read my posts about Hardy will know I’m the last one to defend him, he is still fairly early into his career and there simply isn’t much quality outside the Top 5. But you can’t throw him at the Top 5 right away. Plus they did put him in there with Volkov on short notice. If they were trying to protect him that much they botched it big time there.  

Edited by wandshogun09

5 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

I do think they’ve been feeding him some shite but in fairness, and anyone who’s read my posts about Hardy will know I’m the last one to defend him, he is still fairly early into his career and there simply isn’t much quality outside the Top 5. But you can’t throw him at the Top 5 right away. Plus they did put him in there with Volkov on short notice. If they were trying to protect him that much they botched it big time there.  

Yeah your absolutely right there. However look at what they are doing/have done with Khamzat he is still brand new and fairly unknown but he has a main event fight with leon edwards in December which is pretty much a do or die test for that guy and his chance to prove to the world if he really is the real deal or if it has been all talk.

With regards to Greg Hardy i understand they have this prospect coming in from another sport and they are looking at it in a different way and have played it completely the opposite and so annoyingly safe. I think that is going against Hardy and isn't helping getting people behind him or on board the train that Dana seems to be on.

• Paid Members

Anderson preferred the Zuffa days.

”I think the UFC changed for me when Lorenzo came out,” Silva told MMA Junkie. “Lorenzo tried to put inside the UFC the big family, and right now it’s completely different, but I continue to fight inside the UFC because I have a lot of friends, and I feel the same family. But, yeah, of course it’s changed a lot when Lorenzo is not inside.”

Silva, 45, is still passionate about his fighting career, but he believes the relationship Endeavor has with its fighters is not as personal as the one the Fertitta brothers maintained.

“I think Lorenzo and the Fertitta brothers, who (were) the owners of the UFC, the relationship with fighters was more close, especially for me,” Silva said. “I love Dana (White), but Lorenzo and his brother (were) very close to the fighters and tried to make the UFC fighters part of the UFC family.”

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Why has it taken them 6 years to allow a fighter to have a say in what their ring gear looks like though? They should have done some kind of deal that once you broke into the Top 15 you got to customise your ring gear or something. Not a fan of the one uniform thing, at least they added more colour as time went on.

• Paid Members

Shit news to wake up to. Makhmud Muradov is out. Him and Holland was my ‘one to watch’ and the fight I was most looking forward to outside of Anderson’s swansong. 

And to top it off he’s fighting something that looks like a cross between Sideshow Bob and a boyband reject from the mid 90s.