Bellator MMA - Italian Euro Series 🇮🇹

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

The first show of Bellator's run of Euro shows. I really like these cards, Bellator giving alot of the UK guys work here. Plus the bonus is we get them at decent viewing times.

593D4DC4-F8C4-462D-8F4C-48FC09834565.png

Of all the shows in the series this is the shallowest looking on paper, a few names stand out on the undercard but this card is all about that main event, and for a nice 90 minute or so Saturday evening slot on Channel 5 im happy with what we've got.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

😕 shame, i skipped this due to there just being too much on last weekend. But it does seem to carrying on from i posed a couple of weeks ago, there just isnt much exciting happening in Bellator, even the good stuff on paper isnt really delivering at the moment.

• Egg Shen changed the title to Bellator MMA - Italian Euro Series 🇮🇹
  • Paid Members

but we plug on! show 2 is tomorrow night, some nice Thursday evening MMA for us. Not strong in depth like last weeks but Semtex in the main event is always worth tuning in for, again its on Channel 5.

20200930_092855.thumb.jpg.88744b460dc1f8040208ef295781d90e.jpg

IMG_20200930_100504.jpg.c9f0ec8a3535ed8599ff0cbbd5a036d5.jpg

The best Italian show is Saturday though, this one is stacked, down the on the prelims too, lots of notables names. Gallagher/Ellenor has been along time coming. This card is sneaky deep.

IMG_20200930_093446.jpg.e47f04d8c72f386f7c74ce4f313c83a1.jpg

20200930_100131.jpg

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Good couple of nights of fights there, Ebb.
Not surprised they put Novenyi Jr on the main card tomorrow, as the lad is wonderful to look at. He's in some nick too, so seems to have a lot going for him and he's only a wee pup. Last September he absolutely murdered Will Fleury with a smile on his face, while occasionally flossing.
Bulaid is another good lad to watch. Have seen his first two fights live and he brings with him an unbelievably large Dutch following, for someone with fuck all pro experience.
And Brian Moore because Brian Moore and I just love the little bollix.

BUT, I'm really excited for the Saturday night card. Mainly because that's the guts of the card I should have been at this coming Saturday in Dublin, so we're all making a day and night of it in my mate's house and there'll be drink drunk, by jays!

I'm a huge fan of Sinead Kavanagh, so hopefully she mows through Lehner (no idea who she is, to be honest) and gets another crack at Leslie Smith. I was sitting beside her at the last two shows and she was saying she's fucking bulling over that one loss and is obsessed with leveling things.

Fucking hate Charlie Ward though. He's just toxic.

• Paid Members

yeh im unfamiliar with the fighters on tomorrow nights card, its heavy on Italians but as you said, im sure the talent is strong, i'll check them out. I do wanna see the Lewis Long fight on the prelims though.

The Robin Van Roosmalen/Nauzet Trujillo fight is my *Wands One to Watch* on Saturday though. Two high level kickboxers fighting MMA, could be a fun one.

What a shit show. what will the main event be for tomorrow now then?

These cards are all about the main events and even then you have to really force yourself to give a shit. 

Bellator really is a very poor alternative to the ufc they are not even in the same district let alone same league.

• Paid Members

bit unfair really Kfogg, the Euro Series is very much aimed at the market its taking place in. If you wanna see Bellator's star attractions you need to tune into the American shows, the Euro shows are bascially regional shows dressed up in Bellator clothing, its feeder type stuff.

Edited by Egg Shen