Pro Wrestling Initials

tiger_rick

Some 'slight' cheating here but . . . shut up. 

Michael Cole on Commentary

Tag Match - (ref Mike Chioda)

Marcus Cor Von and Matt Coffey vs Matt Cordona and Matt Capotelli - The plucky babyface team of Capotelli and Cordona are booed loudly as they are brutalised and Pounced. Period. Cor Von and Coffey win.

Singles Match  (ref Mike Chioda)

Matt Cross vs  Matt Clement (Tyler Breeze) - Could be a blinder potentially - fast paced affair. Crowd chants this is awesome. Matt Cross Wins (I'd actually quite like to see this one)

Hadcore Singles Match (ref Mike Chioda)

Melanie Cruize vs Melissa Coates - The hugely powerful Coates dominates the match with her power but the disturbed Cruise keeps coming back with weapons shots. Eventually powerbombed through a table for the Melissa Coates win.

MAIN EVENT - ICON vs ICON  (ref Mike Chioda)

Masahiro Chono vs Mark Callaway (wrestling in his little known 'Undertaker' gimmick) -  I don't need to sell you on this - one of the biggest stars in Japan vs one of the biggest stars in the west. Solid 30 minute match - Spammed finishers and emotional spots. Mark Callaway Wins

• Paid Members

1. We open with a scramble match, in which American Balloon triumphs over Andre Baker, Aleister Black, Adam Bomb, Aero Boy, Aria Blake, and Adam Brooks.

2. Art Barr beat Alundra Blayze, and then dumped her in a bin.

3. Alexa Bliss took the fork but managed to beat Abdullah the Butcher in a bloodbath.

Pat Kenney v Priscilla Kelly in a Used Tampon On a Pole match. I'm not sure which one used it.

Prince Kharis v Prince Kumali with Admiral-Lord Mountevans rules.

Peter Kaasa v Puma King in a I don't know who the hell you are but you look like you could put on a decent spot-fest match.