Pro Wrestling Initials

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Doug Basham vs Danny Basham

The two “brothers” collide as we find out which man will become a 5 time OVW Champion. Shaniqua has been replaced by Dana Brooke as special guest referee. 

Daniel Bryan vs Danny Burch

Thats a match I’d quite like to see. A hard hitting and technical affair. Bryan to pick up the W via cattle mutilation. 

All I could come up with off the top of my head for my initials was former NWA enhancement talent Gary Royal.  Trawling through WrestlingData, and only limiting it to wrestlers who I have actually heard of, this was the best I could manage:

Gary Royal vs Grim Reaper

A battle of Crockett job guys, the kinda match that would've opened some High School show in the Carolina's back in 1987.

Grim Reefer vs Gypsy Rodriguez

Rodriguez was a WWF job guy, Reefer used to work for Jersey All Pro in the mid-2000s.  A win for the Reefer here

Grizzly Redwood vs Goldie Rogers (Beard vs Beard)

Loser loses their beard.

The main event would be amusing but that's a pretty desperate card in all honesty.

• Paid Members

Prince Tonga (Haku) v Prince Togo (Dick Togo) 

Paul Travell v Punch Tominaka

Peter Thornley (Kendo Nagasaki) v Pat Tanaka

The first match they definitely wrestled under that gimmick, I'm not sure Kendo ever wrestled under his own name. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Prince Tonga (Haku) v Prince Togo (Dick Togo) 

Paul Travell v Punch Tominaka

Peter Thornley (Kendo Nagasaki) v Pat Tanaka

The first match they definitely wrestled under that gimmick, I'm not sure Kendo ever wrestled under his own name. 

All on a PTW card?

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Chris Harris vs Chris Hero in a Chocolate Hamper match. The only way to win is speed up the process of them getting the inevitable Diabetes that is waiting to happen

Sure you couldn't think of something for Curt Hennig to do? 

• Paid Members

Gabriel Grey Vs Gilligan Gordon Vs Gideon Grey Vs Gorgeous George Vs Greg Gagne Vs Gobbledy Gooker Vs Giant Gonzalez Vs Gorgeous George Vs Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin 

In a Battle Royale for the Golden Gate Trophy held in Gainesville, Georgia and hosted by Gilbert Gottfried