New-Look UKFF

Chris B

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I haven't properly explored it yet but the first thing I did was check to see if there was s Dark Mode and there isn't, which is a damn shame.

21 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

There is ... but only in the Admin Control Panel. Overhauling the front to allow for light and dark versions of the default theme was too large a job for the dev team to tackle in a minor release. The accepted solution is to install one of the third-party dark themes, and allow users to switch between that and a lighter alternative.

I've been hoping for a dark mode or dark theme for a long, long time. I'd be happy to chuck some more money in if the dark themes @Ronniementioned cost more...

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I've been hoping for a dark mode or dark theme for a long, long time. I'd be happy to chuck some more money in if the dark themes @Ronniementioned cost more...

There are free ones, running up to $30. The admin can create them relatively easily too using some inbuilt tools.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

There are free ones, running up to $30. The admin can create them relatively easily too using some inbuilt tools.

Fair enough. 

I'm happy to band £10 towards it, if there is enough interest and the admins are happy to implement it...

20 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

What was your previous technique? Did you paste the URL into the editor, which then embedded the image?

Yes, I'd use something like imgbb.com and then just C&P the 'BBCode Full Linked' tab and it would just embed the image? Now, it just leaves the link if I try it, like this: [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/rf2tH7r/Screenshot-2020-09-19-at-23-28-27-Edited.png[/img][/url]