UKFF NFL 2020 Predictions League

MVP RULZ

Hmm this could be interesting for sure.

We saw a few years ago a late change in the standings as only a couple went all in on the eventual winner and saw a big swing in the standings (might of been the Panthers/Broncos game when the Panthers didnt turn up and those who went with the Broncos won big)

It's my wifes birthday today so wont get started on the scoring but hopefully tomorrow I'll start work on it and maybe have it ready If not at least by Wednesday

And we have a winner Congratulations to @Vegeta who rode the Bucs win to the title, by the slimmest of margins of just 8 Points over @johnnyboy who likewise went all in on the Bucs but fell just short of the miraculous comeback from a poor regular season

As it turned out the 10 Bonus points Vegeta won for being closest to the total Yards was what ultimately won the title.

@SpykeDudlei1 got the other bonus points for being closest to the 1st Touchdown as most of us went early and he jumped up to 4th I finished 5th as a lacklustre final round saw me fall well short of defending my title 

Former leader @seph who's backing of the Chiefs proved costly ends up in 3rd, just 17 points from the title in a close run race.

Thank you all for playing this season and hope to see you again in 7 months when we do it all again 

Final Standings (Super Bowl Round scores) [Regular season weeks won] {Playoff Weeks won}

Vegeta 484 (122) [3]

johnnyboy 476 (127) [1] {2}

Seph 467 (69) [5] {2}

SpykeDudlei1 435 (94) [6]

MVP RULZ 429 (64) [2]

ElCece 348 (-) [4]

Bradyisgod22 181 (-) [2]

Adam619 80 (-) [3]

Below is the Updated Roll of Honour from my time running the league 

Roll of Honour

2013 MVP RULZ 
2014 Johnnyboy
2015 PRINCE2356
2016 MoKonjic
2017 SNRN
2018 johnnyboy
2019 MVP RULZ                                                           2020 Vegeta

Here is the summary of the scoring, please check your scores and let me know if you think any mistakes have been made.

QB

Patrick Mahomes: 270 Yards Passing (5) 2 Interceptions thrown (-4), 33 Yards Rushing (3) Sacked Twice (-4) = 0 Points

Tom Brady: 201 Yards Passing (4) 3 Touchdowns Thrown (9), -2 Yards Rushing (0), Sacked Once (-2) = 11 Points

RB

Leonard Fournette: 89 Yards Rushing + 46 Yards Receiving (13), 1 Touchdown Rushing (6) = 19 Points

WR

Tyreek Hill: 5 Yards Rushing + 73 Yards Receiving = 7 Points

Mike Evans: 31 Yards Receiving = 3 Points

TE

Travis Kelce: 133 Yards Receiving = 13 Points

K

Ryan Succup: 1/1 FG (3), 4/4 XP (4) = 7 Points

Harrison Butker: 3/3 FG = 9 Points

Def

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2 Sacks (4), 2 Interceptions (4) = 8 Points

Kansas City Chiefs: 1 Sack = 2 Points

----

- Pick the result - Kansas City Chiefs 9-31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

- Winning Margin: 22 Points

- 1st team to score any points - Kansas City Chiefs 

- 1st team to score Touchdown - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

- Player to score 1st Touchdown - Rob Gronkowski 

- Total Number of Touchdowns scored - 4 Touchdowns 

- Total Number of Interceptions made - 2 Interceptions 

- Will the game go to Overtime - No

- MVP - Tom Brady

- Time and quarter of 1st Touchdown: 00:41 1st quarter

- Total Rushing yards - Tampa Bay 145 Yards, Kansas City 107 Yards

- Total Passing Yards - Tampa Bay 195 Yards, Kansas City 243 Yards

- Total net yards - Tampa Bay 340, Kansas City 350 = 690 Yards

- 1st quarter - Buccaneers 

- 2nd quarter - Buccaneers 

- 3rd quarter - Buccaneers 

- 4th quarter  - Buccaneers 

Edited by MVP RULZ

Well done @Vegetaon taking the crown!

Thanks to @MVP RULZagain for running it and keeping it going.

Oh and apologies that I didn’t keep a record of the winners from 2005-2012 when I ran it. Think @johnnyboyhas been around for most if not all and might have a better memory than me. @hbk4life@Lawz @Lion_of_the_Midlands used to play too and might be able to shed some light and fill in a few blanks. I know I won once or twice too but god knows what years.

• Paid Members

I don't play anymore because I can't remember to put my picks in every week. The chances of me remembering who won this between 2005 and 2012 are remote. All I can say is that I didn't win any, my reluctance to ever put the Bears down to lose certainly didn't help!

• 6 months later...

Would anyone be interested in doing the fantasy league like we used to? Lawz used to run it but doesn't have the time to now. I've never set up a league up but could try to do it, unless someone else has ran leagues and wants to do it, that would be great. It was fun and I missed playing it last season, so just checking if we would have enough people to get one set up.