Legit tough guys of Pro Wrestling

IronSheik

Brock is the only correct answer here. I hate all the mythical wrestling tough guy bullshit, unless you prove it legitimately it's worthless bollocks. I'm pretty positive Brock would absolutely destroy Haku/Meng or any other tough guy wrestler in a real fight. Just look at how badly all the tough guy Japanese wrestlers did when they legit tried to fight in MMA over the last 2 decades, Brock actually won the UFC heavyweight championship and defended it, I'll take him over anyone else in wrestling history ever.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, MC_DEATH said:

Brock is the only correct answer here. I hate all the mythical wrestling tough guy bullshit, unless you prove it legitimately it's worthless bollocks. I'm pretty positive Brock would absolutely destroy Haku/Meng or any other tough guy wrestler in a real fight. Just look at how badly all the tough guy Japanese wrestlers did when they legit tried to fight in MMA over the last 2 decades, Brock actually won the UFC heavyweight championship and defended it, I'll take him over anyone else in wrestling history ever.

It's not the best indicator, though. MMA is a sports martial art - yes, you have to be tough and a good fighter, but it's different from fighting in the street. Someone on the MMA forum here mentioned something about how Kamaru Usman, the UFC welterweight champion, would probably destroy Jorge Masvidal in a match, but in the street would get fucked up by him.

Also, if you're going by MMA logic, then the toughest man in wrestling is Cain Velasquez, who smashed Brock for the UFC title.

You both make a fair point about Cain being the correct answer, assuming he would be classed as a proper pro wrestler these days, although hasn't he only had about 3 wrestling matches in his life?

I stand by everything else though, and yes I have shot a double leg, trained for years in various martial arts and dabbled in pro wrestling very briefly. If you can dominate a guy in a MMA fight you'll probably dominate him in a street fight too unless we're talking about bringing weapons into it which is where it gets stupid. After their fight at UFC 251 I'd have to laugh at anyone saying Masvidal beats Usman in a streetfight, Usman would control him and fuck him up in a street fight or MMA.

6 minutes ago, Pork Pie said:

Vince isn't a bad answer. I can imagine him being beaten an inch from death and still standing back up to finish a script about someone farting

Ah but if Vince was on top you could just light a cigarette or sneeze at him and he'd be distracted enough to floor him

• Paid Members
Just now, Sheffbag said:

If you believe his book then the answer has to be Dynamite Kid.

If that’s the criteria then based on the books I’ve read the answer is pretty obvious, brother. Only one dude I know can shoot wrestle an Olympian and pin him for real in a work gone wrong without breaking a sweat or anyone figuring out it became a shoot for two decades until his book comes out, brother.

4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

If that’s the criteria then based on the books I’ve read the answer is pretty obvious, brother. Only one dude I know can shoot wrestle an Olympian and pin him for real in a work gone wrong without breaking a sweat or anyone figuring out it became a shoot for two decades until his book comes out, brother.

True but Dynamite coudl call Hulk Terry because he knew Hulk woudlnt give him any bother brother