The MMA Prospect Thread ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Got the idea for this thread when i saw something on twitter the other day. Thought it would be interesting for us to have a place to highlight prospects/new fighters it would be worth keeping an eye on.

This forum has been going for so long now and if it keeps going it'll be interesting to read this back down the line...

A prime example of a guy i could have mentioned here would have the UK based Dagestan fighter Muhammad Mokaev who made his pro debut at Brave FC a few weeks back.

Eagle eyedย forum members might remember me telling people to keep an eye on a bloke named Israel Adesanya before he'd even fought MMA based off me seeing him fight in Glory a few years back ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now, that was a good spot but i won't take any credit for getting the ball rolling with the first guy i'll mention here. There'd no doubt this guy will make waves, some of you may not recognise the name yet but...

Bo Nickal

9131817.jpg

3 time NCAA Division 1 Folkstyle Champion, Freestyle World Champion, 2019 Danny Hodge Trophy winner (recognising the best wrestler in America) and a ridiculous list of other accolades. He's signed to an MMA management company and will full make the transition after the next Olympics. Already training with AKA. He's only 24 and wrestles at around 200lb.ย I'd imagine the UFC will want him off the bat but will they bring in an 0-0 fighter? (ahem, CM Punk).

Remember the name.