UFC Vegas: Waterson vs Hill - Sep 12 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Worthy vs Azaitar is the one. Might not mean sod all to the title picture but it’s probably going to be a corker. 

But yeah, might be best to wait though. I watch pretty much everything and I think even I’ll be skimming through the vast majority of this on fast forward the next day. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Yeah that fight should deliver, and you have Barbarena, Camacho, both guys who are rarely in anything dull so their fights are likely to be good. 

Roberts and Frevola are both guys with keeping an eye on, so if I don't have any other plans this Sunday morning, those are the four fights I would expect will deliver. 

• Paid Members
On 9/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, WeeAl said:

Yeah that fight should deliver, and you have Barbarena, Camacho, both guys who are rarely in anything dull so their fights are likely to be good. 

Roberts and Frevola are both guys with keeping an eye on, so if I don't have any other plans this Sunday morning, those are the four fights I would expect will deliver. 

I’d throw in Schnell vs Nam and Quarantillo vs Nelson as well. Worthy vs Azaitar and Frevola vs Roberts are two fights I’d be well into on any card. And as you say, Barberena is usually good value. 

Looking at the card as a whole, it’s not that bad. It just doesn’t have anything resembling a worthy headliner now that Santos vs Glover is off. A dodgy main event can really make an otherwise decent card look like shit. And Waterson vs Hill, as much as I like them both, just isn’t cutting it. Especially as a replacement for the Brazilian bombfest we were supposed to get. 

• Paid Members
On 9/6/2020 at 6:44 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Looking at the card as a whole, it’s not that bad. It just doesn’t have anything resembling a worthy headliner 

its a sneaky good one in terms of having a group of guys on the undercard who are usually in exciting fights, i like it.