UFC 253: Adesanya vs Costa - Sep 26 ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ–

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

another view

Good on Diego. "I'm the kind of guy who doesn't give a fuck. You can watch me or you can join in." Says whilst Brad Riddell is filming him on Instagram and mocking him from a distance. In my opinion that makes Riddell look the fool. Sanchez was fully aware he was being watchedย and he didn't give a damn.

I love the Nightmare. I really hope he wins!

• Paid Members

Never took the time to watch thoseย Filthy Casual's Guide to...ย videos before; glad I did with this one. Subscribed to Jack Slack on YT now, I like his breakdowns. Very illuminating.

The poster situation is a strange one, isn't it?

I mean, I don't for a second believe that the UFC doesn't have creative people on the payroll. They could easily come out with something similar, which makes me think it must have something to do with branding and continuity between events or some shit like that.

• Paid Members

Maybe it's just a simple case of not wanting to put the usual time and effort into something that could very easily fall apart at any time right now. I guess, using templates and very basic graphics, it's a much quicker turnaround on promotional materials.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, David said:

The poster situation is a strange one, isn't it?

I mean, I don't for a second believe that the UFC doesn't have creative people on the payroll. They could easily come out with something similar, which makes me think it must have something to do with branding and continuity between events or some shit like that.

IIRC, Helwani or Dana said it was down to branding. They feel making the posters they do is better because it's a recognition deal.

Edited by ColinBollocks