4 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Fair dos. What was the brand? Cohiba?

Not sure, but the actual cigars I did bring back (at the bottom of my suitcase inside my socks inside my boxers inside my shoes as I thought that the X-Ray machine would highlight them and I'd be exiled in a Havana prison forever :) ) were Cohibas. Beautiful silver cylinder packaging as well. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who post stupid boring quotes and wrongly attribute them to celebrities. Where the fuck is Tom Hardy giving all these benign housewife friendly interviews about the state of modern society? Mar

What we have here is a few numpties talking American English on a British English forum. Get your arses down Kwik Save and see if you can find yourself some frozen fucking patties. 

You can tell bAz is from Glasgow that this registers as a 'minor annoyance'.

Posted Images

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Not sure, but the actual cigars I did bring back (at the bottom of my suitcase inside my socks inside my boxers inside my shoes as I thought that the X-Ray machine would highlight them and I'd be exiled in a Havana prison forever :) ) were Cohibas. Beautiful silver cylinder packaging as well. 

I don't think you'd be done here for bringing back Cuban cigars; we haven't an embargo like the US. There are a number of Cuban cigar humidors in London.

I do love Cohibas. Not the absolute best, but nice and spicy.

• Paid Members

People leaving messages on my work phone just saying "could you please call me back on this number", with no indication what they're asking about. My message clearly says to state what it's concerning, and if you tell me that, I have a better chance of being prepared enough to give you the right answer, or putting you in touch with the right person. 

• Paid Members

People coming in from the right of you at a roundabout who don't signal they're turning left into your road, thus causing you to waste your time waiting, particularly annoying if the guy right behind them is going in any other direction.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Carbomb said:

People coming in from the right of you at a roundabout who don't signal they're turning left into your road, thus causing you to waste your time waiting, particularly annoying if the guy right behind them is going in any other direction.

Where I grew up, there was often a sense of other drivers having the approach to signalling of "Ah, but sure, I always go this way".