Off Topic Minor Annoyances.

Rey_Piste

1 hour ago, marc2j said:

I too have been properly soured on the eBay experience recently. The last three things I've sold (projector, phone, broken iPad) have all had people try to claim issues to get a discount AFTER the auction. The iPad was sold as broken as for parts and the guy complained that it was broken and sold for parts and wanted a discount. 

So yeah f**k eBay I say.

It is so frustrating, wondering if people just do not read the full descriptions etc.

My buyer has messaged me again this morning to advise they still cannot track the item using Royal Mail / Parcel Force, despite me responding on Saturday night to advise that probably we would not be able to track until their next working day (Monday) and to allow it the oppertunity to be processed in their tracking system - the fu*k is wrong with some people? 

Can hardly wait till it is delivered to be inundated with messages saying it is broken, damaged or just generally unhappy so can I have a discount. With some people, you just know.... 

People who post stupid boring quotes and wrongly attribute them to celebrities. Where the fuck is Tom Hardy giving all these benign housewife friendly interviews about the state of modern society? Marilyn Monroe was before her time as well “Some men should spend as much time on their lady as they do on their video games” Marilyn Monroe.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

People who post stupid boring quotes and wrongly attribute them to celebrities. Where the fuck is Tom Hardy giving all these benign housewife friendly interviews about the state of modern society? Marilyn Monroe was before her time as well “Some men should spend as much time on their lady as they do on their video games” Marilyn Monroe.

The one with Gandhi saying “never back the early kick off” finally got through to me. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Odd numbers on adverts in relation to their products and polls. 

"83% of 247 people responded positively" Either round it up, or fuck off.

I also saw one recently that said "72% would recommend this", and that's not the brag they think it is.

It's amazing how many of those adverts have stats that aren't actually all that impressive.

• Paid Members

Some junkie smashed into me, tried to rob me for my bus ticket (got it because I can't walk far due to a stroke). Fucker smashed me at the back of my head. I'm a big fat guy and this was a skinny runt who hit me with something, from behind. Some other guy roughed him up to get him away.. Feel bit shaken up. I guess people need to get used to an increase in violence from Corona, but still, trying to knick somebodies bus pass?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

On 9/6/2020 at 3:59 PM, SuperBacon said:

Odd numbers on adverts in relation to their products and polls. 

"83% of 247 people responded positively" Either round it up, or fuck off.

I also saw one recently that said "72% would recommend this", and that's not the brag they think it is.

Don't know if that's the same one, but I saw something the other day. It was a similar percentage, but 'out of 64' people, or an equally weary number.

Edited by KingofSports